Lamborghini Talk banner

241 - 258 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just ordered one as well. Coming from an R8 R-tronic, I have to say the Rtronic engaged from a stop better. I had a pedal box in the R8 and it made the engagement significantly better.

I can say the Gallardo will benefit greatly from the Sprint Booster and I have not even installed it yet.

Thanks to Jason for being so responsive!....and you are right, the car needs an exhaust! ;)

·
Vendor
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #245

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nevermind, I got it all installed. The plug was hiding underneath the carpet and had a flap you had to lift up. So far it seems awesome!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Installed mine today. MUCH easier on Pre-LP car. I had an R8 which has same accelerator pedal. Getting the clip out of that was a pain.

On the pre lp, it just took getting my shoulders down in there to reach. Still only took me about 5 min. (more time to just find a comfortable position).

I did not even start the car yet since I am still on jack stands waiting for my wheels to get back. Cant wait to try it out!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Installed mine today. MUCH easier on Pre-LP car. I had an R8 which has same accelerator pedal. Getting the clip out of that was a pain.

On the pre lp, it just took getting my shoulders down in there to reach. Still only took me about 5 min. (more time to just find a comfortable position).

I did not even start the car yet since I am still on jack stands waiting for my wheels to get back. Cant wait to try it out!
@Itsagoodday... It will be a good day indeed!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Drove car for first time today. Difference is night and day. It is NOT just equivalent to pushing the pedal faster.

One way to demonstrate is to let the car warm up to idle. In "N" tap the gas pedal faster and faster. In the stock mode it will barely even move. It will even attempt to 'average' out your taps into a constant RPM. The needle will not bounce with each foot tap and you various wandering of the RPM.

Now with the Sprint booster do the same on Red5 or so. Each foot tap gets a corresponding spike in RPM. Engine responds to all the inputs where as before, at times there was ZERO response.

The feel is immediate upon driving. Clutch engagement is fast and hard if you want it. (personally I do). But it can be set anywhere between the anemic stock to a neck break.

This is purely a must. I dont think I would want to drive the car without now. There is no going back (SRS)

·
Vendor
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Drove car for first time today. Difference is night and day. It is NOT just equivalent to pushing the pedal faster.

One way to demonstrate is to let the car warm up to idle. In "N" tap the gas pedal faster and faster. In the stock mode it will barely even move. It will even attempt to 'average' out your taps into a constant RPM. The needle will not bounce with each foot tap and you various wandering of the RPM.

Now with the Sprint booster do the same on Red5 or so. Each foot tap gets a corresponding spike in RPM. Engine responds to all the inputs where as before, at times there was ZERO response.

The feel is immediate upon driving. Clutch engagement is fast and hard if you want it. (personally I do). But it can be set anywhere between the anemic stock to a neck break.

This is purely a must. I dont think I would want to drive the car without now. There is no going back (SRS)
Yep, the damn little thing is incredible. Great feedback. This is how these cars really should have come from the factory. Every once in a while I hit the button to turn it off and the difference is unbelievable...

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 04-14 Gallardo, 5 year warranty for Lambo-Talk members/express UPS shipping/Covid-19 free!

·
Vendor
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #252

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've fitted the sprint booster today. I pressed the button here and there and the pin number was set without realizing it. Stopped in Valet mode. Please tell me how to reset the valet mode pin number.

·
Vendor
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #254

·
Vendor
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
I've fitted the sprint booster today. I pressed the button here and there and the pin number was set without realizing it. Stopped in Valet mode. Please tell me how to reset the valet mode pin number.
Message me privately. Thankfully there is a reset built-in if you forget the code. I don't want to put that info out here or valets/your wife will know the work around to taking your car :)

call/text 717-319-2100

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 04-14 Gallardo, 5 year warranty for Lambo-Talk members/express UPS shipping/Covid-19 free!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I installed my sprint booster today. Took me one minute to install. A very noticeable difference in throttle response. It feels like the car is faster. Way worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,686 Posts
These devices definitely create an increase in fun. You think it makes your car quicker and that’s all that really counts.

·
Vendor
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
241 - 258 of 258 Posts