Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a sports box fitted, but keeping the cats (ie so it will still pass uk regulations, but prolly not the noise emissions......

Will this up the BHP ? most performance systems claim 5-10% extra - even 5% would be around 25 BHP :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
morphdj said:
I am having a sports box fitted, but keeping the cats (ie so it will still pass uk regulations, but prolly not the noise emissions......

Will this up the BHP ? most performance systems claim 5-10% extra - even 5% would be around 25 BHP :)
only the sistem end, well made and with cats could be real + 15 HP
i have seen significative difference from one brand to an other( even in similar motor bikes end with same price and noise there are incredible tested differences)
complete sistem, no cats should over 30-35 HP...
but the only way to be sure is a power test

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I have heard one without cats or "piped" as they say and it seemed just a bit too loud for me - deafening in fact! I still want to be able to hear when I arrive where ever I am going :) Will have to see what its like when I get it back, although doubt I will feel 15 BHP difference in 530, althoug as long as the BHP is going up and not down thats cool as I am having it for the sound mainly.

Will let you know, and possibly do a video too although they never do Lambos justice Internet wise unless you have a Sub connected - and thanks for the reply :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts