Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am about to place an order and really want sport seats. I am being told they don’t know if sports seats will be available when my car is being built. Kind of frustrating. Ordering a 300k car I really don’t want to settle.

With that said any comments on sports seats vs standard seats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Seats was the toughest part of new build, had the electric seats in my 2015 and now 2020 Evo and they are great but in the end decided to switch it up with sports seats. If they tell me I cannot get them when my build comes up I will not be very disappointed. Did some driving in a car with sport seats and did find they are not as comfortable on a long drive and with no lumber support you will feel it on lower back

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
OP the Sport Seats are nice having had them on my 2021 EVO but in the prevailing market if they told me Comfort Seats or no allocation I would go with the Comfort Seats. See @Jr Mint comment above I think he may suggesting they can be ordered. Last time I checked which was a couple of weeks ago my SA indicated they were still on "Product Restriction" but that may have changed.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
^^Yes and OP may very well have that happen to him if you takes a pass on the Comfort Seats.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I had comfort seats and now I have sport seats. I like the look and feel of the sport seats better, but it would not be a deal breaker if I couldn’t get them.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Okay OP, you have received much sage advice so what's the verdict? Is it EVO full steam ahead or give me Sport Seats or give me death? Hope it's the former. ;)

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
I agree they are both great seats. I have ridden in both and both are comfortable enough. The sport seats look better but the comfort seats are more adjustable and user friendly.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Last communication I had with my SA the Sport Seats were on "product restriction". Does anyone know if that has changed?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Just communicated with my SA about whether Sports Seats are still on "product restriction" and this was his answer "we won’t know until we receive our allocation call for September, which will be in a week or two".
As soon as someone hears definitively please post for the benefit of our forum members.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Does anyone know if the "Full electrically adjustable and heated seats" are worth the $3200 upgrade? I won't be driving it in the winter and I don't know what makes them "fully electrically adjustable."

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Does anyone know if the "Full electrically adjustable and heated seats" are worth the $3200 upgrade? I won't be driving it in the winter and I don't know what makes them "fully electrically adjustable."
Pretty self-explanatory. Forward, back, tilt and lumbar - electrically. Since I drive year round I love the heated seats in cooler climates. Although I will say it's kind of a waste. Since I'm the only one that drives the cars once adjusted I'm really never adjusting them again.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
My 2019 580-2 had the standard seats and it was fine.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I would say absolutely worth it. Also most buyers would want electric adjustable seats. This is not the place to try and shave dollars.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'd rather have the base seats on my car but the electric and heated seats are probably worth it for resale.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
I hear the resale argument but as there are people that prefer electric/heated seats, there are people that would be just fine with the standard seats. That was the case with my first Lamborghini. I specced out my new EVO and got carried away with options but, truth be told, the only option I really needed was FAL........either that or park it on the street.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would say absolutely worth it. Also most buyers would want electric adjustable seats. This is not the place to try and shave dollars.
Not sure I 100% agree. Lots of purists out there with a “less is more” mentality that don’t want a lazy-boy in their car. Look at the popularity of sport seats. Hell the bucket seats on my McLaren and GT3 only slide front and back.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.