Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am in the market for an evo and I would prefer AWD spyder. I need the sports seats for the extra room as I was in one today with the comfort seats and my head was into the roof with the top down; and with the top up it was not ideal. I’ve been looking on autotrader and it only appears that RWD are equipped with them? My question is can I buy an AWD with sport seats or am I limited to the RWD model. Thank you,
Dennis

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,899 Posts
Yes the sport seats were offered with the AWD EVO as well, but most came with comfort seats. The newer models will have them. You just need to keep looking, they are out there.

Reactions: Dpk555

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Hello all,
I am in the market for an evo and I would prefer AWD spyder. I need the sports seats for the extra room as I was in one today with the comfort seats and my head was into the roof with the top down; and with the top up it was not ideal. I’ve been looking on autotrader and it only appears that RWD are equipped with them? My question is can I buy an AWD with sport seats or am I limited to the RWD model. Thank you,
Dennis
Yes. You can just use the Lamborghini configurator to create your ideal spec.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Looks like you will have to order new if you want an AWD with Sport seats. I looked for one but did not find a single car with them. I'm 6' even and while not Ideal I'm making my seats work, have about an inch clearance with top up. But my understanding, and from sitting in one, is sport seats don't give you much extra head room , it's the legroom you get more of

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would check eBay, I see a bunch of Spyders on there and most are AWD. Don't know about the sport seats.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Maybe just go RWD? It is more of a driver's car and much less expensive. Also the front end is much nicer imo

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Maybe just go RWD? It is more of a driver's car and much less expensive. Also the front end is much nicer imo
Some members may prefer the AWD because it tends to go sideways a tad less when accelerating............Though, I prefer the RWD and I can easily avoid the sideway events if that is my preference. Yet, as many of us know, sometimes that's quite a bit of fun too.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
I supercharged my Huracan to over 800 hp and without the AWD it had would of been very difficult to use the extra power. Good chance I will supercharge my Evo so the AWD is must for me

·
Registered
98 Posts
RWD is best bang for your bucks in terms of new car. AWD is the more preferred for me as I love precision driving and hate all that sideways stuff. I was considering the EVO RWD but ultimately got another Performante as it has everything I could ever want in a car. The Sport seats don't give you that much extra head room, the one that gives you a lot of head room is the race seats but many (myself included) find them uncomfortable. I had them in my first Perf coupe and had to put in additional padding for my back. I also ended up selling the car because of it after a year and 4,500 miles.

·
Premium Member
15,899 Posts
Some members may prefer the AWD because it tends to go sideways a tad less when accelerating............Though, I prefer the RWD and I can easily avoid the sideway events if that is my preference. Yet, as many of us know, sometimes that's quite a bit of fun too.
If the RWD is just too uncontrollable for some they could switch to the Pilot 4S which are more sticky and would certainly help with wheel spin and slip. I for one love the looseness of the RWD, especially with this EVO as it is a lot more forgiving than my 580.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Switch to the P-Zeroes? They are horrible. I will be putting Michelins PS4's on this Spring. And it's not that RWD is uncontrollable it's just that you can take better advantage of the power with AWD. The way the power is transferred on this new LVDI system you do get most of power to rear until you need it up front, it's fun watching the power distribution in real time on screen. Also Car&Driver Picked EVO AWD as Drivers car of the Year over RWD cars like the F8.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
I think that was a typo with Russ he knows and has talked about the PS4s in prior conversations. Yeh, the P-Zeros are as sticky as an ice skate on ice.

·
Premium Member
15,899 Posts
I think that was a typo with Russ he knows and has talked about the PS4s in prior conversations. Yeh, the P-Zeros are as sticky as an ice skate on ice.
LOL, yes I hadn't taken my medications yet! I corrected my error to Pilot 4S. :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I personally prefer the awd front end as well as the faster acceleration. The rwd is a gorgeous car but it is my personal preference.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all,
Dennis
hello, check out our seats, we can adjust them to the car so that they perfectly match your needs

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Zondas' are great looking seats but with the Sports Seats Lamborghini knocked it out of the park. In my opinion, the Sport Seats are the sweet spot between its brethren the Lamborghini Comfort and Race Seats.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, that's also true
The choice of seats, however, is quite an individual matter, you definitely need to check few of them and choose your favorite one

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Yes, that's also true
The choice of seats, however, is quite an individual matter, you definitely need to check few of them and choose your favorite one
Agree, the seat selection is a big part of ones enjoyment of any car or lack there of, and Zondas' may be the ticket if OP can't find one specced with the Sport Seats.

·
Premium Member
15,899 Posts
My Sport Seats have added so much to my driving experience beyond just comfort & space. These should be the standard seats for all new models.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Reason for not finding AWD with sport seats may be because people actually buy them.

I didnt get 610-4 at its time was because I couldn't fit in the huracan. It was just too uncomfortable. Good they fixed it with evo.

Many potential buyers suffer from the same problem. So, if you are getting a new one, highly worth to keep looking until you find one with sport seats.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts