Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fabspeed Lamborghini Urus Sport Catalytic Converters replace the restrictive factory cats with high-performance German-imported 200-cell HJS catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and sound. The Urus's factory cat-back exhaust is essentially a straight pipe when the valves are open so the only way to gain more sound and power is to change out the factory catalytic converters. HJS Sport Cats flow extremely well, flowing at 93 - 95% the rate of a straight pipe. Fabspeed Motorsport invested a lot of time and resources into developing the best possible downpipes and we're now proud to offer you this latest and greatest solution. Fabspeed Motorsport is the world's authority for aftermarket Lamborghini performance.

SOUND:

Aside from the factory catalytic converters, the Urus has an extremely free flowing exhaust. So the only way to get more sound out of your Urus is to replace the factory catalytic converters. These Sport Cats will make your Urus sound much more aggressive. Pops, bangs and crackles will be much louder and sharper. However, there is no interior drone whatsoever.

POWER:

Get incredible power gains from your Urus with these Sport Cats. We saw max gains of 43 whp and 60 ft/lbs of torque. These Gains are carried throughout the entire RPM range for power you can feel in the seat of your pants. Peak power is also up 14 whp and a very healthy 46 ft/lbs of torque!

FEATURES:

• Fits all Lamborghini Urus Vehicles (2018+)
  • The largest catalytic converter that will fit the application
  • German Imported HJS 200 Cell High Flow Catalytic Converters
  • Saves 6 lbs / 2.7 KGs compared to the factory Catalytic Converters
  • Adds 43 whp and 60 ft/lbs of torque
  • The most effective Urus exhaust modification
  • Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
  • Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
  • Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
  • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
(Bypass pipes in-stock ready to ship)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would certainly be interested in a group buy for the additional discounts! While I love pops and crackles, my wife daily drives the vehicle more so in Strada mode; is the vehicle still tame and quiet in that mode? Also, and this may be a stupid question, can this void any warranty on the vehicle? Thanks John!

1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would certainly be interested in a group buy for the additional discounts! While I love pops and crackles, my wife daily drives the vehicle more so in Strada mode; is the vehicle still tame and quiet in that mode? Also, and this may be a stupid question, can this void any warranty on the vehicle? Thanks John!

Fantastic question!

Yes, while still in comfort mode you will retain the same wife-approved volume haha! Then you can pop it into Corsa and hit the free way to really unleash everything it has to offer. Feel free to shoot me an email and we can work something out! [email protected]

Also for those upgrading their sound/performance, but want a little extra flash visually, we have a bunch of new Caqrbon options (Mirror covers, vent covers, rear spoiler, steering wheels, and tips!)

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive lighting

1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good Afternoon!

In order to show our appreciation for our Veterans and First Responders we are offering 10% off site-wide now through Sunday!

Use code VET22 at checkout to redeem your savings.

A portion of all of our Veterans Day sales will, as always, be proudly donated to Hope For The Warriors. A renowned non-profit that provides Veterans with civilian-life transitional support through health, wellness, and sport/recreational programs. Your Fabspeed Motorsport purchase makes a direct contribution to these life-changing programs for our honored service members, veterans, and military families.

Thank you to all of those who have or currently are serving the greater good, we salute your heroism.

Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts