Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-

I had posted in the general forum as well, but thought my request is applicable here as well. I am working on "AutoRox" for Spike TV and we need any and all footage of the 1999 Diablo Roadster. Please let me know if you have any footage and any pictures, we prefer footage but will take pictures as well.

I am not trying to sell anything, I am merely reaching out to the Lambo community, as the manufacturer had nothing of use for us and suggested we look here.

Thanks again,
Anthony

[email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
SpikeTvAutoRox said:
Hello all-

I had posted in the general forum as well, but thought my request is applicable here as well. I am working on "AutoRox" for Spike TV and we need any and all footage of the 1999 Diablo Roadster. Please let me know if you have any footage and any pictures, we prefer footage but will take pictures as well.

I am not trying to sell anything, I am merely reaching out to the Lambo community, as the manufacturer had nothing of use for us and suggested we look here.

Thanks again,
Anthony

[email protected]
http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewforum.php?f=106
My forum, if you like add :wave:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good news and bad

I had some short films of a 99 Roadster, not moving. I deleted them SORRY. I found them by accident in the seach engine. I've got films of 99 Diablo non roadster, If you want them I can e-mail them to you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.