Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the NYC Lounge on Friday and finished the spec on the Tecnica. After considering Viola Parsifae and Viola Mithras - and very quickly not considering one color I liked but was a $60K option, this was what we came up with.

Verde Citrea with a Verde Scandal interior. Bronze crests and Tecnica logo on seats, and added some black alcantara to tone things down a little. Pardon my rough photoshop job on the interior, I don’t have the renderings from Lamborghini.

My goal was a conservative build that wouldn’t draw too much attention on the road.

Ok, that’s a blatant lie ;)

Sports gear Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Sleeve

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Steering part Window

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OP, can you provide any insight as to why you moved away from Pasifae?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It just came down to which color spoke to me more. I will say that Viola Mithras really impressed me. It’s a color you need to see in person. It has more going on than Parsifae, with a blue shifting clear coat over the purple base.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It just came down to which color spoke to me more. I will say that Viola Mithras really impressed me. It’s a color you need to see in person. It has more going on than Parsifae, with a blue shifting clear coat over the purple base.
Ah yes- hoping to see it soon. I have also been wondering how the rear carbon bonnet would look against one of the Violas; I know it looks great against Selvans based on seeing the car at the NYIAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Went to the NYC Lounge on Friday and finished the spec on the Tecnica. After considering Viola Parsifae and Viola Mithras - and very quickly not considering one color I liked but was a $60K option, this was what we came up with.

Verde Citrea with a Verde Scandal interior. Bronze crests and Tecnica logo on seats, and added some black alcantara to tone things down a little. Pardon my rough photoshop job on the interior, I don’t have the renderings from Lamborghini.

My goal was a conservative build that wouldn’t draw too much attention on the road.

It's a saxophone 🎷 the gold wheel and color.

I like it 🤩(y)(y)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,224 Posts
I cringed at the gold headrest until I saw the wheel selection...absolutely love the tie in!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!! Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Congratulations!!
What is this process of speccing the build in lounge? When are you getting the build allocation? :)
Sorry just learning what this new process is abput Tecnica

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,224 Posts

View attachment 313285
View attachment 313283
View attachment 313284
View attachment 313282
View attachment 313286
Verde Citrea is so awesome it even looks good on a Hyundai I saw this morning!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Seems like quite a few Citrea's will be roaming the streets..sick color
That’s the impression I got as well. They were telling me they’ve done a few Citrea cars - almost trying to convince me to get the Viola Mithras because I’d be one of the few in the US with that color.

I already have a one of one exterior/interior combination on my incoming GT3 Touring - I don’t have such a large ego to need two completely unique cars ;).

One suggestion if anyone is going to the NYC lounge - take the color samples outside to look at them. Even though the ceiling is glass over the display car there’s definitely a difference in the way the colors look outside.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Incredible Spec! My appointment at the lounge is on Tuesday. I genuinely have no idea what I'm going to do.
Do me a favor, snap a photo of that blue/purple color sample that was a $60k option. It looks like it should be named viola-something, but it’s actually blu-something. I want to find some photos of it on a car.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,072 Posts

View attachment 313285
View attachment 313283
View attachment 313284
View attachment 313282
View attachment 313286
I tried to order Verde scandal interior on my EVO and they wanted to charge me an additional $11,000. So I went with Verde Fauns at no extra charge. It is slightly off from my paint.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts