Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys, I have a huracán 2016 with 7000 miles on it. Sometimes it won’t shift into 1st, it seems especially right after I start driving it. After a while it seems to ease up a bit and starts engaging 1st. And obviously when I start the car it seems ok to stay in 1st until I’m in 2nd at which point it doesn’t want me shifting back into 1st. I’m nowhere near redline rpm’s. Faulty gearbox/clutch? Or does it simply need to warm up or something?

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
If it is right after you have started driving the car and you're shifting manually, it is not downshifting into 1st because the RPMs would put it higher than it is allowed to go before the engine is warm. You'll notice the redline when you first start the car is much lower than after a few moments of driving the car as it begins to come up to temperature.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
Jesse is right, but after 7000 miles I would have to think he would know that by now, unless those are not his miles?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jesse! That makes perfect sense. Thanks for explaining this. I had a clutch/gearbox failure a while ago on my 458 and it was a costly affair, so I got worried for a second.

The 7000 miles are not mine unfortunately. I just got it and wasn’t aware of this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts