Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
That beard is almost 5m long.

A bad ass replica, looks like a tank not like a Countach.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
raymond said:
That beard is almost 5m long.

A bad ass replica, looks like a tank not like a Countach.
Well yea, i think that was the point behind it. I posted it more as a joke than anything else.

·
Registered
568 Posts
David,

there are a few targa kits. There was a one that was built to Countach specs and fell off of the transport truck in an accident. The owner fixed the car, but chopped the top in the process.

I think a targa Countach would be great kind of like Wayne's Convertable red TR :evil:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Military brief -- Due to the armor shortage in Iraq we will be sending poorly made, butt ugly countach replica's to Iraq. These vehicles will be so ugly, that upon seeing them Iraqi surgents will run in fear that the "American invaders" might try to sell them one.

Haha...that is ugly!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jermdude15 said:
Military brief -- Due to the armor shortage in Iraq we will be sending poorly made, butt ugly countach replica's to Iraq. These vehicles will be so ugly, that upon seeing them Iraqi surgents will run in fear that the "American invaders" might try to sell them one.

Haha...that is ugly!
Though I agree on the ugly part, its does seem to be pretty well made, it could fool me with a proper paintjob and doors. Then again im not a countach expert and its not really my favorite lambo car, although its the only one i ever drove in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts