Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need key carbon fiber for gallardo and aventador. I need payment with paypal or credit card. I have already contact with koshi but they have payment only transfer,it has expensive charge from bank.I need another supplier.

Thank you in advance

·
Vendor
2,496 Posts
Yes, I have in stock. Call or text me at 717-319-2100.

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,496 Posts
Any payment. Any credit card. Call/text/WhatsApp +1717-319-2100

·
Vendor
2,496 Posts
Never got, but i did just restore my phone. Don't update apps if they are working fine, Don't do it, ever. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wish somebody would make an actual replacement key fob, rather than the cheesy carbon fiber covers available. I actually got 2 of the koshi covers, but was disappointed in the quality and returned them. I was so disappointed in the fit and quality. For $200+ they have to do better in my opinion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish somebody would make an actual replacement key fob, rather than the cheesy carbon fiber covers available. I actually got 2 of the koshi covers, but was disappointed in the quality and returned them. I was so disappointed in the fit and quality. For $200+ they have to do better in my opinion.
I think so, cover carbon fiber was so disappointed in fit and quality but I cannot return. I do not buy with koshi but I think same problem and my cover has blame not Suitable for the price ,very expensive.

·
Vendor
2,496 Posts
Every key I've sold and shipped from me to the customer fits because I bring them to my Jeweler that custom fits them to an actual real Lamborghini key. The factory doesn't have this, so don't think they can test fit. This costs me quite a bit to do this, but I won't and don't ship anything that I don't know will fit ahead of time! My Jeweler works and services Cartier watches and has super intricate tools to make everything perfect. I'll message a few customers to chime in here that I've shipped to.

I also have these on both of my keys and if it looked like right it wouldn't be on my key. When I get time to get the 30 pics I have of these on every angle I'll try to post more. Or feel free to text me at 717-319-2100 and I send those interested a video and more pics.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Got mine from Jason a few months back. Awesome piece and great-fitting. Couldn’t be happier.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Order my carbon key fob yesterday. Requested a logo be added on it LOL ... let's see if it happens, if not no biggie.

I just need this carbon cover. This is a must mod!

Will post photos upon arrival & installation.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts