Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Be sure after you resize and hit 'save for web' using Adobe Photoshp that the quality of the shot is not minimized on the adjustable scale prior to the actual save.

Another shot...

·
Registered
19 Posts
How did you get those wheels done like that? Are they painted or powdercoated? :cool:

L

·
0 Posts
mgmbh1 said:
bought a new camera so I figured I would try some shots... :D
but the resizing makes it look bad for some reason... :confused:
Wow, Hong Kong looks a lot like San Francisco does from Treasure Island. Amazing.

Fred

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nomercy said:
How did you get those wheels done like that? Are they painted or powdercoated? :cool:
A body shop did it for me. I am not sure what the exact procedure was but they did put them in the paint booth to cure.

·
Registered
132 Posts
mgmbh1 said:
A body shop did it for me. I am not sure what the exact procedure was but they did put them in the paint booth to cure.
The wheels looks pretty good, very unique. :tright:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Some tips

When you resized the pics did you go to image and click on resize? In that setting only lower the resolution to 800 by 600. if the pic still wont fit because the files size is too big then do a file save as and lower the quality there until the file is under the limit to be attached The key is to lower the quality enough to get under the limit but get as close it as reasonable

·
Registered
7 Posts
Go to File>Save for Web,

Then click the tab "Image Size" and enter the values you like.

Using this, a 1600x1200 image can be reduced to 640x480 or lower, like the Koenigsegg below.

Also, in that same window you can adjust the quality and compression of the new Image, and predict the total size.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts