Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a Forged perf style wing that took 7 months to come (wouldn’t recommend doing business with a guy named Mindaugas) got a front lip from carismo design (they’re the best) and found some OEM forged vents, handles and paddle shifters on eBay. Haven’t put the paddles on yet. Most likely going to install tonight. Also waiting on some matching forged side skirts from carismo to go with the front lip.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,011 Posts
Looks fantastic! (y) BTW, you have a door in your left front fender. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Looks great! Any yea I bought quite a few parts from Mindaugas for my LP610, while his quality is very good all he does is tell one lie after another.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great! Any yea I bought quite a few parts from Mindaugas for my LP610, while his quality is very good all he does is tell one lie after another.
Correct. Worst experience ever. I will only deal with Shardul and Carismo. Both stand up people.

·
Registered
267 Posts
replacing the air vents makes a huge difference alone. looks nice.

do they offer any upgrades the plastic buttons? if there would be some ceramic or good quality replacement of them, the car would look much nicer.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Looks great! I know you were a little worried about forged paddles being lighter than stock so what do you think? And like the wheel, who made that? I have this one on my way to me, debated between gloss and matte and in end decided to go with matte. Also like that they put it around buttons which helps with what MPLC is saying

·
Registered
319 Posts
Parts looks great!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great! I know you were a little worried about forged paddles being lighter than stock so what do you think? And like the wheel, who made that? I have this one on my way to me, debated between gloss and matte and in end decided to go with matte. Also like that they put it around buttons which helps with what MPLC is saying
View attachment 291091
Wheel is from carismo design. I love it. And his new style is even nicer

·
Registered
194 Posts
Man I love those wheels. Let me know if you ever sell them.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,826 Posts
Ice tastef mods. Beautiful blue. What color is that?
Looks like Blu LeMans in the first pic and then Blu Cepheus in the others? No idea and I have had both of them.

Reactions: Turbo Racer
1 - 19 of 19 Posts