Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.
I'm freshly registred on this Lambo board. Let me introduce myself: I'm Kumka, a french man. Being 21 yo, i'm living very close to Switzerland and all their beauties :p

Moreover, i'm a photograph, and I hold a website. One of my last recent topic was about the Lamborghini Store, Affolter (one of the most famous, in Switzerland/France at least) at Porrentruy. Some of you may know it .. ?

There are awesome models, as Reventon, or Miura and some unique styling from the Store.

Well anyway, I took several pictures of the cars in the showroom. You're very welcome to visit the page if you want (i excuse myself for the texts being in french, but you can still watch the photos, there is no language for that :p) here: Kmotorsports.fr

(Excuse me if this is considered as illegal ad, this is clearly not the goal of this post, it's more to share some experiences with you, fans and owners :) )

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Not bad. I'd be interested to see how your talent develops. I do know how you had far from ideal conditions here, with lighting and so forth, but work with that you have, and think outside of the box on angles! :wave:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Great shots. I like that tile floor as it reminds me of the Nera gloss and matt paint scheme. Good stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts