Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from 2 weeks family driving vacation in California. Loved it all, but the pick of the roads for me was the Pacific Coast Highway from San Simeon to Carmel. Pity I was in a Mazda MPV rental however!

Only saw one Lambo in 1000 miles - a yellow Murci in Rodeo Drive.

Away from the busy freeways, you guys have some great roads. I can't wait to come back and rent something decent and do it all again. :wave:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
mhh said:
Just got back from 2 weeks family driving vacation in California. Loved it all, but the pick of the roads for me was the Pacific Coast Highway from San Simeon to Carmel. Pity I was in a Mazda MPV rental however!

Only saw one Lambo in 1000 miles - a yellow Murci in Rodeo Drive.

Away from the busy freeways, you guys have some great roads. I can't wait to come back and rent something decent and do it all again. :wave:

Now, imagine driving with 60 Lamborghinis on that road. That was this year's "Running of the Bulls" experience.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wiz357 said:
Now, imagine driving with 60 Lamborghinis on that road. That was this year's "Running of the Bulls" experience.
That would be something to experience. Didn't someone post a pic of that run showing some cars on the road? I'd love to see it again if someone has it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts