Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back in the states yesterday and had time to download all my pics. Can somebody tell me how to post them?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there any way I can do it without setting up an album somewhere? Can't I just take the pics straight off my comp?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It didn't work how do you get the attachment thing to work?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys I finally figured it out

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
white murcie loocks great in pics,
do you know if they made it before 05 in white?, i had never seen one but i believe it is a good color for this car

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think they had the white one before. There's a video somewhere here of a white 02 or 03 racing

·
Registered
44 Posts
They did make a white murci before 05, see the pics below. The Gallardo looks great in white though - only seen 1 before, and I think it looks even better topless, hope the roof is more user friendly than the Murci Barchetta though, did you see the roof on? I love the white/red combination..

·
Registered
154 Posts
stevo said:
They did make a white murci before 05, see the pics below. The Gallardo looks great in white though - only seen 1 before, and I think it looks even better topless, hope the roof is more user friendly than the Murci Barchetta though, did you see the roof on? I love the white/red combination..
I think that one of our HK members here has a white Gallardo. I'm pretty sure that there was also a member who ordered one in white.

Great pictures, Geneva must have been a blast!

·
Registered
63 Posts
The cars shown in Geneva 2005 were shown in a new color, called "Ballon White".
Not plain white, more like mother of pearl white.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts