Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Gallardo Coupe E-Gear Giallo Midas
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a Gallardo bumper (plastic tabs are broken and i would like to have a nice and firm one) in perfect condition. Please PN me if you have something available. Best option would be stock, ready-to paint or used but perfect. Bumpers with broken tabs or very used ones are not interesting for me. Thanks a lot!

Found one!

·
Registered
341 Posts
So far I've found 3 options:
1.- Fix your broken tabs with small pieces of metal, 2 good attachment points are better than 3 broken ones & 1 good one.
2.- Contact Glen and get a complete bumper
3.- Try fgp_stuff_eu in fleabay, they make a fiberglass copy of the black inner skeleton but will take lots of sanding & adjusting to fit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey @manuelram16, thanks a lot. I found one and i was lucky enough to get a good deal on an OEM one, new, including inner and outer grid and diffusor. Fixed the grids with aluminium brackets that i made by myself, but the whole bumper was not good anymore... bothered me everytime and as i currently replace the gas tanks and clutch, i wanted to fix this finally :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PS: I also was in contact with FGP Stuff and they were really nice. But the outer shell + inner frame + labor for fitting was the same price as getting an OEM one that is perfect... can just be painted and mounted...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts