Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
may I ask why you didn't like it?
I've talked about it a lot in my post history, but heres the short of it.

1. If I had an automatic, I'd consider keeping it. I drove an egear car and the throttle response is way, way different than the manual. My car was a manual and I never had an issue with throttle response in the first place. Everybody swore by it, though, so I gave it a shot

2. I had a failing set of throttle bodies, resulting in idle surge. The sprint booster made this worse. It was a good tool for diagnosing it, though. Saved me a lot of time hunting for problems

3. I've always been "against" the sprint booster as an idea. I think the way its advertised is misleading to people, and I think people should just adjust to their car and learn how far they have to move their foot instead of relying on the sprint booster to do it for them. I've had this debate a million times, though, and I know its totally subjective. Thats how I feel about it, but there are plenty of people who love the thing and say it makes their car more enjoyable for them, so more power to them. Just not for me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess this is the "OBO" part. If nobody wants to pay $200, then sure, but I imagine someone will since its a few months old and essentially unused and already discounted by close to $100. Going to let the thread run for a week before i start taking offers under $200

Shipping is free, by the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts