Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Gated Spyder
13900 miles. Located in Fountain Hills Az
Zhwgu22n67la04449
New clutch
Clean/clear title in hand, no liens. Private party seller.
Only modification is LOC exhaust
402 212 2827

Prepared to list on BAT soon

Up for sale is my mint 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with a gated manual transmission. There were only 80 gated manual spyders brought to North America and this one may be one of the best optioned cars, with no accidents and no stories with such low miles. The market for gated Lamborghinis right now is on the rise and it is not solely due to the increase in exotic cars across the board. Prior to the covid shortage, they had just started taking hold in appreciation like the f430 ferrari counterpart(with these actually being more rare). We are now living in a unique time where enthusiasts are getting behind the wheel of immensely capable electric vehicles with sub 3 second 0-60 times and being impressed at first….only have the thrill wane after a few days of feeling so detached from the driving experience. Electric makes for logical A to B transportation, i will not argue the point. What I will argue is that there are many things in life that lose their allure when viewed through the looking glass of logic. The finest works of art are dissected down to canvas and paint, yet there is much value in what they convey to the human existence. A perfectly aged wine, bourbon or whiskey brings additional experience than just consuming ethanol for the intended effect. A fly fisherman knows seining a river with a large net is the most logical way to bring fish home….but much is lost in what makes that worthwhile. The methodical and fluid motion of casting a perfectly placed line brings both an intangible excitement and calm at the same time. It is an imperfect action, taking many years to truly excel at….yet knowing there is always room for improvement with every outing. In the same methodology, driving a gated manual internal combustion supercar adds so many beautiful nuances that are completely lost in the computer generated algorithm this next generation of cars control. The exhilarating auditory engagement of one of the greatest sounding v10s spinning behind your head, unadulterated by a roof will cause your heart rate climb to borderline dangerous levels. With every peak of the crescendo comes a click-snick positive gear change while dancing on the pedals with your beautiful Italian mistress. Theres is nothing rational about the mode you are driving from point A to point B. You will likely find yourself diverting from your initially chosen path for just a few more minutes to experience something that is no longer supported in the new world of transportation….akin to stopping to smell the roses in life. So as you contemplate where you plan to allocate a significant sum of money to, realize an irrational conglomeration of aluminum and leather is not sold on logic, but rather the emotion it imparts….for all its intangible conveyances my friend, this is art.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Front lift?
Any PPF or Ceramic coating?
Yes on front lift, no on PPF. I have not had it ceramic coated nor do I plan to as I hardly drive it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Gated Spyder
13900 miles. Located in Fountain Hills Az
$160k
Zhwgu22n67la04449
New clutch
Clean/clear title in hand, no liens. Private party seller.
Only modification is LOC exhaust
402 212 2827

Prepared to list on BAT soon View attachment 298060 View attachment 298062 View attachment 298063 View attachment 298064 View attachment 298065 View attachment 298066 View attachment 298067 View attachment 298071 View attachment 298069 View attachment 298070
Up for sale is my mint 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with a gated manual transmission. There were only 80 gated manual spyders brought to North America and this one may be one of the best optioned cars, with no accidents and no stories with such low miles. The market for gated Lamborghinis right now is on the rise and it is not solely due to the increase in exotic cars across the board. Prior to the covid shortage, they had just started taking hold in appreciation like the f430 ferrari counterpart(with these actually being more rare). We are now living in a unique time where enthusiasts are getting behind the wheel of immensely capable electric vehicles with sub 3 second 0-60 times and being impressed at first….only have the thrill wane after a few days of feeling so detached from the driving experience. Electric makes for logical A to B transportation, i will not argue the point. What I will argue is that there are many things in life that lose their allure when viewed through the looking glass of logic. The finest works of art are dissected down to canvas and paint, yet there is much value in what they convey to the human existence. A perfectly aged wine, bourbon or whiskey brings additional experience than just consuming ethanol for the intended effect. A fly fisherman knows seining a river with a large net is the most logical way to bring fish home….but much is lost in what makes that worthwhile. The methodical and fluid motion of casting a perfectly placed line brings both an intangible excitement and calm at the same time. It is an imperfect action, taking many years to truly excel at….yet knowing there is always room for improvement with every outing. In the same methodology, driving a gated manual internal combustion supercar adds so many beautiful nuances that are completely lost in the computer generated algorithm this next generation of cars control. The exhilarating auditory engagement of one of the greatest sounding v10s spinning behind your head, unadulterated by a roof will cause your heart rate climb to borderline dangerous levels. With every peak of the crescendo comes a click-snick positive gear change while dancing on the pedals with your beautiful Italian mistress. Theres is nothing rational about the mode you are driving from point A to point B. You will likely find yourself diverting from your initially chosen path for just a few more minutes to experience something that is no longer supported in the new world of transportation….akin to stopping to smell the roses in life. So as you contemplate where you plan to allocate a significant sum of money to, realize an irrational conglomeration of aluminum and leather is not sold on logic, but rather the emotion it imparts….for all its intangible conveyances my friend, this is art.
Have you begun the process of listing it on BAT?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Very interested in seeing what this goes for on BAT. If you get anywhere near $160k I think I'll have to submit mine.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Realistically I don’t even think 170 gets me to part with my 2008, where do you find another one at this point.
This really is the important key to where prices will go. If you want a gated modern Lamborghini spyder or roadster ,you only had 80 gallardos to choose from initially or 50 murcielagos to choose from. Of that number, how many have been totaled? Then how many have branded titles. If you want a clean example, your options are very limited and will only continue to be more scarce

·
Registered
243 Posts
Am I misunderstanding something here? I know the spyders are more "rare" because they were made in fewer numbers, but are they going for a premium over the coupes? I thought they were worth about the same?

Right now theres a manual coupe for $140k and one for $170k, so seeing this post had me figuring the manual gallardo market had moved to the ~150k territory

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It comes down to supply….there were an estimated 300 gated PreLp coupes with many of those being 04/05, which do not bring the premium 06-08 cars do. There were only 80 gated spyders total.

tracking actual sales of the cars as well as whats available on the market, you can still find clear title coupes for around 100k, thesame cannot be said of the spyders Used Lamborghini Gallardo for Sale in Fountain Hills, AZ - CarGurus

·
Registered
49 Posts
Am I misunderstanding something here? I know the spyders are more "rare" because they were made in fewer numbers, but are they going for a premium over the coupes? I thought they were worth about the same?

Right now theres a manual coupe for $140k and one for $170k, so seeing this post had me figuring the manual gallardo market had moved to the ~150k territory
I've been in the market for a gated spyder Gallardo and definitely think this one is priced fairly.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Great car. If I was in the G market, this one would be mine hands down. I’d be calling you from my truck and car trailer as I was driving to you to pick it up to seal the deal.

This car kinda makes me want to be in the G market. Someone snatch this up and give it a good home already.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great car. If I was in the G market, this one would be mine hands down. I’d be calling you from my truck and car trailer as I was driving to you to pick it up to seal the deal.

This car kinda makes me want to be in the G market. Someone snatch this up and give it a good home already.
I appreciate the kind words my friend! I already know i will probably kick myself for selling it in a few years time when all cars are electric and do not stimulate the senses quite like these cars do. Now is the time to buy a well preserved example such as this

1 - 20 of 37 Posts