Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my 2018 AMG C63 S to a friend of mine. Have had two of these and they are phenomenal. This one had the Designo diamond white metallic paint and Designo platinum white pearl interior. A pretty rare car and just look at those beautiful volume control buttons on the steering wheel. My buddy Doug had wanted this car since the first day I took delivery. Still have another daily and will be looking to add another exotic this summer depending upon what happens in the market.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Plant

Car Vehicle White Motor vehicle Gear shift

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
That would be a great daily, I can see why you would miss it.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
I wish I could step up my daily game….. I have a company car with free gas so I honestly drive that everywhere! Hell my F250 Tremor is 1.5 years old and it has 5500 miles, and those miles are from going to the river….

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love the interior. What are you thinking of the next exotic?
I have a feeling the Tecnica isn't going to wow me and the H replacement is still out there probably several years. Love my EVO and will keep it for now. Most likely will be a Pista (that may change) because I have room now that my 3RS is gone.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Once again you had me at "knob"

That interior makes me miss my AMG GTS I had all matte carbon fiber including the crossbar and the $5K 1000 watt 10 speaker Burmester (best car audio system I've owned)

I would stream EDM on Tidal HiFi and I could feel my chest thumping from the sound.

Love Merc MMI so intuitive and easy to use. Fortunately still get to drive wife's E300.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
View attachment 306293
My favorite daily yet. Surprisingly comfortable with a great sound system…..the exhaust note is pretty good too!
I’ve had two Raptors and I wish I could have a TRX but it just can’t tow my trailer or my boat…. Granted I know its not intended to be a hauler.

Reactions: goldlifter
1 - 16 of 16 Posts