Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
LP 550-2 Spyder | FI Titanium exhaust | Swift Sport Springs | Fabspeed ECU Tune
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Lamborghini Orange County (LOC) valved exhaust that fits the 2009-2014 Gallardo LP 550/560. The exhaust was put on by the previous owner and driven 20,000 miles. I recently had an FI titanium exhaust installed, so there is no need for this anymore.

A brand-new version of this unit goes for $3,500.

I am asking for $2,500. Located in WA state, USA. Buyer pays shipping.

Pictures of the center pipe, left and right sections, and valves are attached below.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Enhance the sound of your LP. Open to offers, shoot some over.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm interested and also in WA. How is the sound compared to factory, specifically the volume?
Hi, thanks for your message. I did not record my LOC exhaust with a decibel meter, so I do not have exact figures for volume. The upshifts have a nice snap sound and the downshifts at 3500 RPM sound monstrous. The cold start on the LOC is actually louder than my Frequency Intelligent cat-back exhaust, still trying to figure that one out.

The stock LP 560s on YouTube sound quiet in my opinion. The LOC exhaust is less restrictive and does not have the chunky muffler like the stock LP exhaust does.

I will PM you several videos from my Google Drive and you can compare how it sounds with your car.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump! $1900 shipped!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts