Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Aventador SVJ
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered back in November and it’s been unboxed sitting in my garage. I originally planned on installing it but plans have changed and I have sold my Aventador for another Aventador variation and this will not fit.

This is a great opportunity for someone who does not want to wait. I received my exhaust after 3.5 months from the time I sent payment to Sasaki Technical Garage.

Brand new in box, comes complete with valved muffler/2x equal length cat bypass/remote.

Many members on here can vouch for this setup, by far the best sounding/fitment/quality exhaust for the platform hands down. As of last week I was told new orders are 4 months out. Save yourself the agony and torture of waiting, summer will be close to over by the time.

Price is firm at $10k! This unit is ready to ship, buyer is also welcome to pick it up and transact in person. I’m located in Seattle. Reach me via email [email protected] will exchange number for faster response

·
Registered
Aventador SVJ
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this fit the aventador S LP740? or does it only fit aventadors from 2012-2016?
The brackets and fitment for the S is different

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
256 Posts
The best exhaust for the Aventador hands down. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
256 Posts
Wow. Talk about a serious upgrade. That's awesome.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Whoever snaps this up is going to be SO damn happy! I was Sasaki's first USA based customer and ordered last July. Arrived in early October and that wait was painnnnnful. So worth it tho!!

No wait here with this one! Don't miss out =)

Join the dark side :devilish:

Reactions: Lamborghinifam

·
Registered
Aventador SVJ
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whoever snaps this up is going to be SO damn happy! I was Sasaki's first USA based customer and ordered last July. Arrived in early October and that wait was painnnnnful. So worth it tho!!

Lambo_Jesus nailed it!! 🔥🔥

Reactions: Lamborghinifam

·
Registered
83 Posts

Saw your video on effspots channel. Sounds absolutely nuts. Prospective buyer's should check it out on youtube, be prepared to buy lol.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Wish it fit svj!

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S / 2017 S63 AMG Cabriolet
10 Posts
Has anyone fitted one to a 2017 onwards 'S' model?
I can only find sound clips / videos of the earlier models....
Is it possible to order direct to the Uk from Japan?
Or can you only go through the sellers in the states?
Other than the great videos from Lambo Jesus, has anyone done any fly by videos of this exhaust set up?
I would of thought there would be lots of videos out there by now?

·
Registered
Aventador SVJ
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Has anyone fitted one to a 2017 onwards 'S' model?
I can only find sound clips / videos of the earlier models....
Is it possible to order direct to the Uk from Japan?
Or can you only go through the sellers in the states?
Other than the great videos from Lambo Jesus, has anyone done any fly by videos of this exhaust set up?
I would of thought there would be lots of videos out there by now?
I’d check @BRU he has a few clips

1 - 20 of 33 Posts