Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,554 Posts
I will repost this in a thread of a potential EVO buyer. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Wow! This should disappear quick.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Is it sold? I might have a buyer.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Spec?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
Look at the Classifieds. Also check Carfax, Autotrader & Carguru.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Hi, I am an EVO buyer, is there a thread for that I can look at?
Here you go (see first link below) and as Russ indicated look at this forums classified section. I have tracked down a few cars with CarGurus and Dupont Registry as well. I generally get the info from those car websites then call the dealerships directly rather than communicating through either CarGurus or Dupont Registry. Are you looking for new, preowned or both?

Here is the 2019 580-2 I sold back to the dealership in Charlotte that is a great car as well:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here you go (see first link below) and as Russ indicated look at this forums classified section. I have tracked down a few cars with CarGurus and Dupont Registry as well. I generally get the info from those car websites then call the dealerships directly rather than communicating through either CarGurus or Dupont Registry. Are you looking for new, preowned or both?

Here is the 2019 580-2 I sold back to the dealership in Charlotte that is a great car as well:

Thanks so much for this, a good start. Trying to take over a lease from someone so hopefully payments are good.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
^^Good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts