Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all!

Well I always wanted to try a 458/488 and got the chance to try a 488 a few months ago. Sold my 16 580-2 and jumped in. The fit and finish is really incredible in the 488, it feels so planted. I had a Fi titanium exhaust on it and lowered it down on Novitec springs. Loved it! BUT I missed the raw excitement the Lambo gave me. Missed the sound, the feel... I realized that the lambo was the car that really fit me. I tried a 570s before these and a R8 V10, gtr ext... but those reviews will come later! Here she is! Nero Helene 2020 Huracan Evo!

It has Signature Forged wheels 20/21
DME TUNE
2500 MILES
Full front PPF
Tint

To do list....
Novitec springs
Tint marker lights
Tint windshield
Carbon fiber wing
Carbon fiber interior
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Car Vehicle Gear shift Window Automotive design
Sky Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud Car

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,453 Posts
That is beautiful and I love the blue accents. Let’s us know how you like the EVO compared to the others.

Reactions: Zeekmann

·
Registered
417 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Car looks fantastic and I'm usually not a black car guy.

How much HP does DME claim to pick up on the 4WD EVO? I thought only the RWD guys tuned their cars to get the AWD level power.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Love the specs and color. Enjoy in good health... OOhhh I do have one MINOR request....

Replace that banner Stat! 🤣 :p

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,453 Posts
You sure have some great photos, they look like a professional took them. Everytime I see Black I am tempting to go back to the darkside, it just looks so nice.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Good morning all!

Well I always wanted to try a 458/488 and got the chance to try a 488 a few months ago. Sold my 16 580-2 and jumped in. The fit and finish is really incredible in the 488, it feels so planted. I had a Fi titanium exhaust on it and lowered it down on Novitec springs. Loved it! BUT I missed the raw excitement the Lambo gave me. Missed the sound, the feel... I realized that the lambo was the car that really fit me. I tried a 570s before these and a R8 V10, gtr ext... but those reviews will come later! Here she is! Nero Helene 2020 Huracan Evo!

DME TUNE
2500 MILES
Full front PPF
Tint

To do list....
Novitec springs
Tint marker lights
Tint windshield
Carbon fiber wing
Carbon fiber interior View attachment 295668 View attachment 295669 View attachment 295670 View attachment 295671 View attachment 295672 View attachment 295673
“ I realized that the lambo was the car that really fit me.”

you are forgiven my child... now, give me three Hail Mary’s

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Good morning all!

DME TUNE
2500 MILES
Full front PPF
Tint

To do list....
Novitec springs
Tint marker lights
Tint windshield
Carbon fiber wing
Carbon fiber interior View attachment 295668 View attachment 295669 View attachment 295670 View attachment 295671 View attachment 295672 View attachment 295673
The exorcism will be finished once you burn the Ferrari flag hanging in your garage

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Back in black! EVO looks sinister. I dig the blue and black interior and the carbon fiber seats look tasty.

EVO looks tits from all angles. I can't help but see a pair of buck teeth looking at the 488 front. Once seen can't be unseen.

Props on the Scarface poster in the garage. "Say hello to my little friend!"

1 - 20 of 42 Posts