Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, I have a 2018 Audi S6 white with Black optics package. I am looking to sell. No issues with the car, just dont have need for it due to covid and wfh. Also wife wants to get a tesla. Bought it march 2019 drove about 3300 miles first year(have 2 other cars and wanted to keep miles low) and then Covid hit. From march 2020 drove the car very infrequently, just to keep the battery charged and tires round. Always Garage kept, Parked at the airport open parking lot once in jan 2020 for a day. Never pushed the car due to low miles and new engine.
Car still has factory warranty that expires march 2023. Cars first service was due right when covid hit so first service never done. second service is scheduled for coming saturday. I will be purchasing audi care that you would be able to use for service 3 and 4.

The car has no dents and scratches except for 1 that's on the passenger side door. Got this dent at the airport parking when i left it there for a day and an idiot decided to park really close next to my car and decided to ram his door into mine. Nothing major.
Car got evaluated at the Audi dealership this Thursday for trade in (Wife wanted Q7 then) and doesnt have any issues except for the small dent as disclosed above.
Attached are some pics with the window sticker, will post more after getting the car cleaned.
2018 Glacier white metallic audi s6. Black interiors with white diamond stitch.
Packages
Prestige package
20" Black Optics Package
Drivers Assistance Package
Carbon Atalas inlays
Audi Beam Rings
Asking $55000 $53500 with audi care.
Please no low ball offers or tire kickers. I have a very good offer but wanted to offer it to the forum members so they can save some money(and i can get a bit more :) Win win for both) buying directly from me instead of buying from a dealership.
Car is located in New Albany Ohio (close to Columbus).

Please let me know if you have any questions. Sticker attached as well. The odometer pic is from yesterday and rest of the pics to show interiors. Those pics are from the day I bought it and was driving to ohio. Will post current pics within next 4 hours.
Thanks!
Ankur

Below is another pic from yesterday.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts