Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car looks great. Where is it located?
Just outside of Charlotte NC. If you want a PPI, there is a Lambo dealer 15 min from me. I had car on consignment w/ dealer and one prospective buyer had a PPI done at lambo on it. Came back clean and I think the clutch was 80%. I am trying to get a copy, but since I did not order the work, they may not share it with me. If they wont give it to my, I am going to take down to have snap reading done since that is the first question everyone asks.

Also had dealer had inspection done prior to listing car. Car needs nothing

http://instagr.am/p/CK1nu_Hps62/
Reason I took car off consignment, was my 'guy' left that dealership and new guy I was not as comfortable with.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got off phone w/ Charlotte Lambo.

Clutch was 1.2

Orig is 0.0
Worn is 5.6

78% clutch life left.

Going to get documentation of it this week.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Those yellow seats... my goodness. I love it. This car is so damn cool. Wish I could right now, GLWS, it is beautiful.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those yellow seats... my goodness. I love it. This car is so damn cool. Wish I could right now, GLWS, it is beautiful.

Thanks man. I had a ton of people reach out. Several offers and some reasonable. I know a part of me will regret selling this but I cant keep two. I put on FB as much as I did not want to deal with all the other things that go along with that ;). I am thinking it might be gone this week. I think I priced it 7k+ under market for similar cars (favorable color, miles, condition).

In the end, I am not going to stress too much. I had it consigned with a dealer for two months and had two offered in the low 100's, but after kicking back commission, it was less than what I wanted out of the car.

I hope most of all it finds a good home! I will miss it!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If it’s too noisy for the new owner I’d love to buy the loc exhaust :p

He probably would not know the difference...since he was not familiar with LOC. But I promised him he would love it. If not, the stock comes with the car.

Hands down the most incredible thing for the car. Just plain joy to drive. And, the one thing I know I am going to miss about the car. Driving the H sounds aggressive and it has cracks and pop's (running a fabspeed valved exhaust), but the H just does not sound 'sexy'. It sound 'angry'. Hard to explain but the 5.0 even firing engine is so nice to listen to!

·
Registered
28 Posts
He probably would not know the difference...since he was not familiar with LOC. But I promised him he would love it. If not, the stock comes with the car.

Hands down the most incredible thing for the car. Just plain joy to drive. And, the one thing I know I am going to miss about the car. Driving the H sounds aggressive and it has cracks and pop's (running a fabspeed valved exhaust), but the H just does not sound 'sexy'. It sound 'angry'. Hard to explain but the 5.0 even firing engine is so nice to listen to!
I can’t wait to get home and drive my 06 G, I’m really trying to find a used LOC and know I will regret any other system if I pull the trigger on one. If it’s too much for him let him know he’s got a buyer. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can’t wait to get home and drive my 06 G, I’m really trying to find a used LOC and know I will regret any other system if I pull the trigger on one. If it’s too much for him let him know he’s got a buyer. Good luck with the sale!

In the grand scheme of things, I know there are some Chinese knock off's..etc. But then there are stories of how shops struggled to make them fit.

I put the LOC on by myself. (My son help take off the bumper so I did not scratch it. Two hands are nice for that part) It did not take me more than an hour. I just loosened the cat clamps and they all aligned perfectly. Tightened everything back up and off I went. You need a little piece of vacuum hose to extend the line for the valves so you dont have to butcher the stock set up. I just extended it so I can take off the extension if the stock one ever goes back on.

@Jason B gave me the best price I could find. AND had it to me in 2 days! Cant beat that. At the end of the day, reach out to him and find out the best he can do. I think sometimes he does 'group buys' and gets a better number.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The guy who agreed to purchase the car had 7 days to complete transaction. That expired yesterday. I dont have confidence that he will complete the deal, so car is once again available.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts