Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DREAM RACING is working w Lambo and they are a great bunch of guys w a beautiful facility. I think there were some Lamob engineers and Super Trofeo driver Dario was coaching me. He’s an excellent driver & coach. I got a few laps in a stock Huracan to learn the track. Then we dove into the deep end.

The SCV12 is beautiful and intimidating. It uses great SVJ block but whole new tub. roof is lowers than an SVJ & Door sills much taller so it’s harder to get in & out than a Countach but much better visibility.

Dario drove two laps then I jumped in drivers seat and he was coaching me. I got almost 20 laps total. I tried to remember every moment. SVC12 has near 900hp & weighs around 3000# with a bit under 2000# downforce. Definitely accelerates harder than Super Trofeo and handles much much better. Brakes are excellent & the sound is fantastic. I need that exhaust on my SVJ :ROFLMAO:

the track is a bit tight & short for the car but what a rush. Thanks Lambo & DREAM RACING.
Sky Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’d take it as is. Having it as a road car would be like caging a Tiger that’s born to run.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vegas Speedway. It’s too tight & twisty for this car but it’s fun. They have a much bigger oval.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They didn’t have the camera on when I drove her so I’ll give you this. Guessing it’s another Lambo factory driver @ Monza. I’m in love, somebody gift me $2M to buy it 😆.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts