Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am so jealous how many of you get to drive your new cars from day one! after a month delay before my new aventador s was shipped to me (ppf, ceramic coating being done near dealer in detroit)...we are in the midst of about 6 inches of snow here in Minnesota. best case i can drive it (besides the drive from the truck to my garage) in March. at least i can look at it before then. i actually was considering moving my desk and laptop out to the heated garage, but my wife thought that was ridiculous and refused to help carry the desk out there :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Congratulations! More pics if you got them. Yea. The desk would be a bit overkill.

Attachments

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,922 Posts
I feel for you gb, I would go crazy.
Murciful, that’s hilarious, but somehow understandable.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,147 Posts
Sorry to hear about the weather but this too shall pass but, I disagree with @Murciful, I feel moving the desk out to the garage would be underkill..........I would move the bed and dresser out to the garage. Man's got to have his priorities straight! 🛏

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
It will be 60 and sunshine tomorrow in Texas. Good day for a drive in my murcie. We love lambos here have low taxes and can carry guns.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey at least you can spend hours in the garage staring at it when you like now and not dreaming

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Just put your sleeping bag next to it. LOL. I would go crazy.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,147 Posts
It will be 60 and sunshine tomorrow in Texas. Good day for a drive in my murcie. We love lambos here have low taxes and can carry guns.
Texas is a great place to live for many reasons not the least of which it is still a Red state. Gun ownership, low taxes, and decent weather are pretty darn good reasons as well.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i am so jealous how many of you get to drive your new cars from day one! after a month delay before my new aventador s was shipped to me (ppf, ceramic coating being done near dealer in detroit)...we are in the midst of about 6 inches of snow here in Minnesota. best case i can drive it (besides the drive from the truck to my garage) in March. at least i can look at it before then. i actually was considering moving my desk and laptop out to the heated garage, but my wife thought that was ridiculous and refused to help carry the desk out there :)
I’m in the Midwest. Chicago is the nearest lambo dealership to me. May I ask where you take your lambo to for servicing?
Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
perillo in downers grove

·
Registered
313 Posts
Congrats! I feel your pain, my Lambo was delivered in October 2019 between snow storms. That year I began snow blowing the entire cul-de-sac where I live so when the snow melted on the streets, the cul-de-sac was clear as well!

Anticipation makes it that much sweeter. Enjoy when you can.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Why not just build an oversized playhouse for the kids? Attach it to the garage and make sure it has pull out futon, internet, cable tv and a mini fridge just in case the kids get thirsty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts