Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
turbo spotted in pacific palisades,
i was just cruising when the porsche decides to take off, so i gunned it, by the time i changed to second gear i was 7 cars away.

porsche there is a substitute

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you ever stop to think he wasnt racing? You would be hard pressed to be more than 7 cars away if he wasnt moving at all.Judging by your response Id say you probably dont even own a Murcielago.

Joe

·
Registered
959 Posts
raymondo said:
I've yet to get challenged by anything, but I hope when I do it's a Vette.
Probably becayse your lambo is one of the meanest looking things around. Even if i was in an F1, i would still have my doubts of racing against you hehe

·
Registered
6 Posts
911tt

Sorry matey, but i'm sorry to say that although the 996tt may not have the cache or flare or drop dead looks or panache, and everything else thats makes a lambo a lambo, it does have one thing- performance. Anyone who has really had a 996tt up their arse pushing hard will know.....you'll be lucky to be pulling away at all. :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
guys you need to be careful around the TT's I have one right now (modded) waiting to be picked up I just traded it in for a Lambo. In any event when a TT is done up. It will blow the doors off the Lambo period... I love the car but a Lambo is a Lambo (a must have)

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
reality

guys......u never go against a porsche. its like a lion going against a cheeta. no logic there. i love and own lambo's but. most of my freinds are porsche owners. so i know for a fact... :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
joseph_martinez said:
Did you ever stop to think he wasnt racing? You would be hard pressed to be more than 7 cars away if he wasnt moving at all.Judging by your response Id say you probably dont even own a Murcielago.

Joe
:whip: :whip: :whip:

·
Registered
124 Posts
SOme modded Porsches are superfast, faster that a Murci quite possibly....But at 180mph I would rather be sitting in the bull :D :cool:

P-cars get to scary around 160 for me, the front end gets very light IMO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.