Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Together with SamcoSport I have developed coolant hose kits for Pre LP. High quality silicone hoses designed from the hoses of my 2005 Gallardo Coupe. Also hose clamp kits with JCS stainless hose clamps and they are beefier than the stock ones that keeps generating leaks.
I’ve been working on this with SamcoSport since November and they have been taking this project very seriously. A lot of emails and pictures have been sent. I’ve received samples for test fitting in my car and finally the finished product.

The hose kit is split in two. The main kit contain the big hoses and the ancillary kit the thinner ones in connection with the coolant tank. Those have a protecting sleeve, because their routing leads to more contacts.

I’ve been looking at the article numbers at the Eurospares page and as I see it the main kit with the big hoses will fit all Pre LP (coupe, Spyder and Superleggera). The ancillary kit is only for the coupe because it’s based on my car. The Spyder and Superleggera has a different coolant tank that require different hoses. But SamcoSport should be able to make ancillary kits for Spyder and Superleggera too, if they get input from those owners.

Many people promotes parts here, but I just want to clarify , that I don’t work for SamcoSport, haven't any economic part in this and didn't know anyone at SamcoSport before contacting them. I just reached out to them, because they have a good reputation and I needed high quality coolant hoses for my Lambo. And I paid for my hoses and clamps.

So if you have been thinking about replacing the old hard coolant hoses in your Pre LP, these products are soon available 😊

This should be the SamcoSport Kit Numbers:

TCS-730/C
CK730C (clamps)

TCS-730ANC (ancillary)
CK730ANC (clamps for ancillary)

5.0 V10 | SamcoSport® | The World Leaders In Silicone Hose

Grass Font Art Wood Circle

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'd be very interested in this too! I was just thinking about replacing hoses next fluid change this fall.

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts
Thanks Jason 😊
:) Ok, got it figured out.

$659 Coolant Hose kit (avail in red/black/blue)
$255 Ancillary kit (only comes in black)

And don’t forget the hose clamp kits

$99 Coolant clamp kit
$29 Ancillary clamp kit
^^^^^
(Samco provides a LIFETIME WARRANTY on their hoses when these clamp kits are used.

Call/text me to order 717-319-2100

All orders are 6-8 weeks after you give me the order. I will also be ordering both for my own car to have as spares.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank you for the idea, Dansken!

And thank you for figuring out the ordering details, Jason! I'll shoot you a message a couple months before I wants to swap the hoses since the lead time is pretty long.

Reactions: Jason B

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts
Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, if anyone with a Spyder or Superleggera wants to help the community, I can put you in contact with the responsible at SamcoSport. But you will have to send some hoses to SamcoSport. UK based or European owners would be the easiest, because of the logistics.
PM me 😊

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.