Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, I wonder if both the hybrid drivetrain and styling cues are test runs for the Aventador replacement? Kinda like the styling on the Reventon hinted at the Aventador.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,264 Posts
That is such a beautiful car!

·
Premium Member
17,264 Posts
Anybody know the color name? Maybe Blu Aegir?

·
Premium Member
17,264 Posts
rssf, thanks for the pics, love that color. I did think that it might be exclusive for the Sian release, but it is close to BA.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I wonder if both the hybrid drivetrain and styling cues are test runs for the Aventador replacement? Kinda like the styling on the Reventon hinted at the Aventador.
The Aventador successor is rly gna be something else if Sián is anything to go by.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
rssf, thanks for the pics, love that color. I did think that it might be exclusive for the Sian release, but it is close to BA.
Does Lamborghini do Colors/Colours that r exclusive for a specific Model? On the Event I didn't hear them say it's exclusive for Sián, all I heard was it's a NEW Color/Colour.

·
Premium Member
17,264 Posts
Does Lamborghini do Colors/Colours that r exclusive for a specific Model? On the Event I didn't hear them say it's exclusive for Sián, all I heard was it's a NEW Color/Colour.
On a car that is that limited it is possible that it is exclusive, but you are right, in the past the "new release" colors have not been exclusive. Like recently Verde Selvans & Giallo Belenus on the EVOs.

·
Premium Member
17,264 Posts
I am going to ask my dealer if that color "Blu Uranus" is available for my 2021 EVO order. That could possibly pull me away from my Verde Singh.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The color almost looks teal. One of my racecars was painted teal with pink numbers. Ahh the 90's.

·
Premium Member
17,264 Posts
I just found out that Blu Uranus it is not a new color. I am finding out what the cost will be for special order. It was available on the SVJ, but looks very teal in those pics

·
Premium Member
17,264 Posts
I stand corrected, Blu Uranus is exclusive and will not be available on the EVO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts