Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a superleggera front bumper, and auto hide front plate for it. Should I wrap the roof in gloss black? Here are some pics I found online.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I don't think wrapping the roof black will add or detract from the beauty of the car. It is a matter of preference and my preference would be not to wrap the roof.

It would help to tell us what color your car is?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a baby blue lp560-4. I've seen many bicolor gallardos, they look great. Thinking about wrapping the roof of my car.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I think a black roof detracts from the sculpted lines.

I vote no - but it's YOUR car and you should do what pleases YOU!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Do it!

Its definitely nicer than just a single colour. It has to be gloss black too. Matt black will not stand out. I did mine 3 years ago, and never regret a single minute. My only regret is, i did not do it earlier.

·
Registered
317 Posts
The design of the Spyder make the top part being black very nice and clean. As for the coupe, not for me as I'm not a hot fan of the bicolour.

You can always change back, so I guess that is part of the fun.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm actually thinking of doing the exact same thing on my 08. I'd LOVE to see pics of pre-lp car with the roof wrap.

I'm not sure how easy the mirrors would be (or if it's even possible) due to the complex compound curves.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm actually thinking of doing the exact same thing on my 08. I'd LOVE to see pics of pre-lp car with the roof wrap.

I'm not sure how easy the mirrors would be (or if it's even possible) due to the complex compound curves.
True, I'll skip mirrors, maybe get carbon fiber superleggera ones later.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm always one for being unique if it looks tasteful. I'm sure it will look sweet!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts