Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Urus back in March, and dealer told me should be here by end of September. However, he just called and said he doesn’t know how long, but it is already on the boat on its way to Halifax. How long typically will it take from the docks in italy to Halifax? I’m in Toronto, and he said 1 week from when it docks in Halifax, it will arrive in Toronto. So just trying to gauge how long it will take. (Very exciting times lol). Has anyone gone through this, and can tell me how long from when it leaves to how long it’ll be docked in Halifax?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I ordered my Urus back in March, and dealer told me should be here by end of September. However, he just called and said he doesn’t know how long, but it is already on the boat on its way to Halifax. How long typically will it take from the docks in italy to Halifax? I’m in Toronto, and he said 1 week from when it docks in Halifax, it will arrive in Toronto. So just trying to gauge how long it will take. (Very exciting times lol). Has anyone gone through this, and can tell me how long from when it leaves to how long it’ll be docked in Halifax?
Ask him to find out the name of the boat it’s on. Once you find that out you can track it at least. Mine went to Dallas and it was a few days

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ask him to find out the name of the boat it’s on. Once you find that out you can track it at least. Mine went to Dallas and it was a few days
That’s a good idea. So your car was on the boat for a few days? Or once it docked, then it took a few days to get inland to Dallas?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
That’s a good idea. So your car was on the boat for a few days? Or once it docked, then it took a few days to get inland to Dallas?
They usually try and unload it right away from the boat , because it has other ports after. It can take a few days for customs to process it then delivery to the dealer. Not sure if they truck it or go by train for you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They usually try and unload it right away from the boat , because it has other ports after. It can take a few days for customs to process it then delivery to the dealer. Not sure if they truck it or go by train for you
Yeah they go by Truck. Halifax to Toronto is a 17 hour drive non-stop, so assuming it will take at least 3 days with stops. However that’s without stopping at the other lambo dealer on the way (Montreal). We’ll see I guess🤷‍♂️ Hoping it comes early next week 🤞

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
So my STO arrived in Halifax on Aug 2nd and was delivered to my dealer today here in Vancouver.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow okay thank you. The list, for Halifax, it says September 3rd, so I’m assuming it docks on sep 3rd?
That seems to be the case from this projection. You can google the vessel and track the voyage once you confirm it’s the one you’re assigned to. The cars are transported from Italy to Emden, Germany. From there, that’s where they’re picked up. This is the most painful part of the wait, haha.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So my STO arrived in Halifax on Aug 2nd and was delivered to my dealer today here in Vancouver.
Oh wow okay. How long was it on the boat from Italy to Halifax? Do you know? Also, congrats on the car. STO is beautiful 😜

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh wow okay. How long was it on the boat from Italy to Halifax? Do you know? Also, congrats on the car. STO is beautiful 😜
Thanks and the vessel my STO was on left Emden on July 30th and arrived in Halifax on the 9th.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts