Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Ok I am going to try to post a new thread one more time. For some reason all my threads get quarantined for approval.... I've messaged the moderator but no response yet.

Anyway, I am new to LPs and even manual cars. All my previous rides have been proper ZF autos.

I hear driving around in full auto mode (without Sport or Corsa) will wear out the clutch quickly?

Please give me some tips on how to shift the LP in order to preserve the clutch. Thanks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. That's not quite what I meant. LOL

I mean, in order to preserve the clutch more, should I:
1. Best longevity in Auto, Sport, Sport-Auto, or Corsa?
2. Best longevity to let the E-gear auto-shift, or manually shift (despite being in Sport, or Corsa)
3. Best longevity to put in N when at traffic light? Or will the constant go in and out of gear in fact wear out the clutch more?
4. If going to N at traffic light is the way to go, can I: switch directly to N from, say, 2nd or 3rd gear, and then throttle the brakes to let the car coast to a stop; or should I: let the car shift to 1st by itself when stopping, and then shift to N after it stops?

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.