Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It had to be the funniest thing that happened to me this summer.

I was taking my son for a blast this evening. While driving through a small tunnel I gave the car a few revs with the windows down...it was screaming. My 10 year old loves to hear it. Well, a few minutes later we decided to stop at the rest area on the NJ Turnpike to get a drink. Then we sat outside watching the crowd around my car. Pretty fun to watch. Then it happened. This elderly woman pulled up and jumped out of her car and screaming "Who the $#@# owns this car. They made me pee my pants in the tunnel. I'm going to kill this mother $#$%^&." I started laughing and couldn't stop. Thank god that we weren't sitting near the car. Thinking that she might damage the car in some way I walked up to her and told her the owner was in Burger King with his son and is wearing a green shirt. She thanked me and took a mad dash into Burger King. My son and I jumped in the car and headed home doing 95 the whole way.

Well if she is really crazy she will track me down. Mom, if your looking for me, I'm sorry, but watching you made me pee my pants.

Guess that makes us even! :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
ahAhAHahahahah

you know a car has gotta be whaling to make that happen!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts