Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to dial my car in a bit. is there a good base line for set up? ride height camber/caster. Ive looked around a bit, my car has lift, is there Ohlns option yet? kw? looking for guidance here, or just lower the car on stock stuff? just a back road burner, 3/4 DD days a year. also pad options for ceramics. Thx Lee

·
Registered
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo project
11 Posts
I believe Pagid and Endless both make race/sport pads for ceramic rotors that fit the Gallardo application. There are likely more but those are the two I’m familiar with.

Not sure what your suspension goals are for your car but I’ve been working with Performance Shock on an Ohlins TTX36 setup for my O4 project. I do not have lift so this wouldn’t be compatible with that system. Feel free to message me for more info.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m looking to get better feel on the ceramics. And looking for really dialed in fun backroad car, my enthusiasm for tracks is slipping away it seems. I just feel like this car has so much tangled up in it, if that makes sense .. I’m eager to learn and dig into this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts