Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
While I'm enjoying my new (used) Gallardo I wonder who is better to take it to for servicing (have minor warranty work on driver seat leather coming undone). I am nearly equidistant from Symbolic and ORange County Lamborghini (California). Does anyone have serious conerns or bad experience with either?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
90493m said:
Hi guys
While I'm enjoying my new (used) Gallardo I wonder who is better to take it to for servicing (have minor warranty work on driver seat leather coming undone). I am nearly equidistant from Symbolic and ORange County Lamborghini (California). Does anyone have serious conerns or bad experience with either?

Thanks!!!
Lamborghini of Orange County (Platinum Motors) are by far the most professional Lamborghini outfit in the country. To be fair, I'm not familiar with Symbolic service department.

·
Registered
188 Posts
90493m said:
Hi guys

Thanks!!!
I've used them both. both excellent.Orange county cheaper on 7500
mile service by a bunch!

·
Registered
7 Posts
My buddy has a murcie and a gallardo. He like the sevice that he got from Beverly Hills. they all ways called back and did follow up calls to make sure that everything was fine. mite want to check with them.Thier on Pico. :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts