Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to obtain service & parts manuals with electrical schematics in english for 88 Countach. Can anyone suggest best sites to go to?
Thanks, Andy

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
ebay

A guy on ebay sells manuals for all lamborghinis. His auctions just closed yesterday. He should repost in a few days.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have heard from people that have bought from him that he only has poor re-prints of manuals and his prices are retail.

Anyone else know anything about him?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have bought things from him (Kurt)

very nice until you buy then email stops completely! Manuals range from original to bad reprints and are very expensive! Go with the company in the UK. I will see what I have on CD and write to Raymond in (CH) on this list.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I've heard good things about the UK guy.

The manual I purchased from italancarparts.com was very poor quality and they omitted a chapter - and insterted two of the same chapter, in other words Chapter 2, 3, 3,5 (no chap 4)...

·
Registered
278 Posts
I had a terrible experience with Italian Car Parts trying to get floor mats. Complete tossers [hope this translates] ;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
ICP does NOT have real manuals unless it states ORIGINAL.

I paided $100 dollars for a Jalpa drivers book and got a photo copy of such bad quality I could not even make out the pictures. :mad:

Yeah I was pissed. I called and they told me all their manuals are reproductions.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I ordered from ICP a car cover - everthing went smooth. I ordered their Diablo Roadster Parts Book 1999: #LDRPM99 $189.95, and was sent a 1996 base manual with a 1998 update (100% useless to me) and was charged extra! Emails to them went "no answer". I've since bought some manuals from lambostuff and was happy knowing I was getting correct originals.

-mick

PS Anyone need a 1996 base manual with a 1998 update for a Roadster?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
rovingtravler said:
ICP does NOT have real manuals unless it states ORIGINAL.

I paided $100 dollars for a Jalpa drivers book and got a photo copy of such bad quality I could not even make out the pictures. :mad:

Yeah I was pissed. I called and they told me all their manuals are reproductions.
You have the complete Jalpa drivers book on www.jalpa.ch in the protected area...

Mercian Manuals makes official licenced reproduction of the manuals, also in the factory you can find these orange booklets!

www.mercianmanuals.co.uk, the rest you can buy is bad fotocopy work!

·
Registered
52 Posts
gday said:
I ordered from ICP a car cover - everthing went smooth. I ordered their Diablo Roadster Parts Book 1999: #LDRPM99 $189.95, and was sent a 1996 base manual with a 1998 update (100% useless to me) and was charged extra! Emails to them went "no answer". I've since bought some manuals from lambostuff and was happy knowing I was getting correct originals.

-mick
Mick, (or anyone else :) ) I have the parts manual for 99 roadster, If you need a specific page I'll scan & email.

Mark

·
Registered
108 Posts
You should call Chad Bolles. He's an occasional member here and has a good line to the factory on OEM parts. You can reach him at

[email protected]

or 803-798-3044. Very nice guy - easy to work with. He got me MY99 books for my car - parts manual, workshop manual, electrical manual. They weren't cheap (about $200 each) but they were factory sealed originals in the nice Lambo binders.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Raymond,

I bought the manual long ago before I knew of your site!

David

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.