Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Fox Valley today to schedule an oil change for my Gallardo to find out Todd and Billy no longer work there, and they will also not take a lamborghini in.

So the next obvious step, I called Gold Coast and heres how it went:
1st call: I'd like to schedule an oil change, transfer, hold, disconnected
2nd call: I'd like to schedule an oil change, transfer, wrong dept, transfer, hold, disconnected
3rd call: This is my 3rd time calling I just need to schedule and oil change for my 09 Gallardo, transfer, hold for 5 min, I hang up.

So there out of question now, anyone know anywhere else somewhat local to recommend? I am in Orland Park (south suburbs) and need an oil change within the next week!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I could not get ahold of Gold Coast for over a week. I gave up.

Fluid Motor Union has serviced a few Gallardo's recently. They should be able to do an oil change for you.
I've had a few of my other cars service at FMU. Good group of people over there.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I texted Chris Abbas (salesmen as Gold Coast) asking if he can help me get ahold of service and within minutes service called me. They apologized about the tough time getting ahold of them and said it wouldn't happen again (and it didn't).

I went in today got my oil changed, took exactly an hour from the minute I drove in to the signature in the book.

I have the service managers cell if anyone wants it, just PM me. I was very satisfied with the service and would recommend them.

·
Administrator
5,158 Posts
Good, hopefully somebody got fired. All too common today. All it takes to be very successful in business is to just do the basics right. Too many don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts