Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sergio Aguero, the famous football/soccer player for Man City who left the UK to go to Spain to play for Barcelona has his Aventador up for sale. I guess he couldn't take it to Spain lol I'm seriously considering buying this car. I have been in the market for a Lambo but have been having a hard time trying to decide what to go for, huracan or an older Aventador. Anyway, I thought this might be cool because of the social media aspect I could get out of it. It's up for £190k! UK monies. The car also happens to be the closest Lambo to me for sale.

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo - Final Edition
79 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Make sure you have it checked out. Just because he owned it and has low mileage doesn't necessarily means it is in perfect condition. On this interview (El Kun Agüero confesó que se arrepintió de comprarse un Lamborghini: "Fue al pedo total, lo tengo ahí con telarañas") he mentions he regrets buying the car on a whim and how he just left it outside for so long without driving it, collecting dust, rain and it even had spiderwebs.... He said he liked the Ferrari more than the Lambo
Great find. It seems like athlete cars go one of two ways. They beat the hell out of the car because they can afford to repair it/buy a new one (fair to them, I'd do the same) or they barely drive it all because they purchase it as a status symbol or have so many cars that they barely drive some of them.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,446 Posts
Great find. It seems like athlete cars go one of two ways. They beat the hell out of the car because they can afford to repair it/buy a new one (fair to them, I'd do the same) or they barely drive it all because they purchase it as a status symbol or have so many cars that they barely drive some of them.
Yes you nailed it. It is usually goes one way or the other for sure. However the fact that it has so few miles on it would lead me to believe it could be a good one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you nailed it. It is usually goes one way or the other for sure. However the fact that it has so few miles on it would lead me to believe it could be a good one.
It was a nice car, but decided to not buy that one. It was nice to test drive the Aventador though, it was my first time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts