Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sergio Augero, the football/soccer player for Man City who left the UK to go to Spain to play for Barcelona has his Aventador up for sale. I guess he couldn't take it to Spain lol I'm seriously considering buying this car. I have been in the market for a Lambo but have been having a hard time trying to decide what to go for, a new Evo or an older Aventador. Anyway, I thought this might be cool because of the social media aspect I could get out of it. Having Sergio Augeros's car help my social media presence. Anyway it's up for £190k UK monies.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sadly a garage queen with such low mileage but I remember Aguero has made public statements questioning himself on why he bought a Lamborghini! 🙄 … Seems he wasnt a fan… .he also owned a Ferrari GTC4 and recently bought a electric SF90 while still in the UK…. I am Surprised not to see an Man City die hard fan taking it :)
also famous was his gesture of gifting is Range Rover to a city staff - car been sold online after lol

Back on LP700-4, Is it me only or the AV in UK are quite priced ’lower’ ? Maybe since it’s a more niche car and less expose to past year ‘inflation‘? meaning we seen pre-LP galardos with 15 years selling for 80K GBP and more recent ones for 100K gbp, that makes me wonder how can the gap for a barely used LP700-4 is not even double than a older legacy entry model ?not questioning the absolute price but comparing to other Lamborghini models…

link : Aguero toys

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
Man nice Aventador plus ultra low mileage to boot.........won't last long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.