Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is the official NOTICE, there will be a SEND OFF PARTY for the PLAYERS RUN from Seattle to San Diego. The players run leaves June 3rd, (Friday).

The PARTY will be on my B-day, JUNE 2nd. It shall start at 11:00am and run till about 10:00pm or so. This will give us good sleep time for the next day.........A old time Swiming Pool Party.....

There is going to be plenty of FOOD and DRINK, I just need to get some kind of idea what numbers are coming to start this. Maybe even a band!!

I have one overnite room left (for the house). The others are gone. First come first serve. There are several good hotels real close to me..the closet is the Holiday Inn at I-5 and 132nd street-Everett, WA. (about 3 miles).

There is good parking on my street, its a dead end wiith a turn around. I can put about 10 cars in my drive.

If you want to have your car trucked in, no problem, let me know. I will have to meet them out on the main street, a big rig will NOT make it in and out of my street.

So lets ALL pray for great weather, we will have the pool up to 88 degrees, the hot tub 102...bathing suits OPTIONAL!!! :evil:

So write this down;

Address: 15508 3rd Drive SE Mill Creek, WA 98012

Telco: Office 8am to 4pm PCST 1-800-681-1125
Cell 1-206-396-5059
Home 1-425-743-7124
Fax 1-425-353-4546
e-mail [email protected]

I would appreciate some kind of RSVPS prior to April 1 so I may make some plans........All are welcome.......All can come....MUST BE 21 to drink......
:wave:
LET THE PARTY BEGIN..LIMBO LAMBO IN SEATTLE......

·
Registered
898 Posts
Roy,

Count my wife and I in. And, I'll talk to Jan Johnson as well. She has both a Jarama and Espada. I'll have her contact Paul Hoey and see if he will bring either his Countach or Miura.

Mike
Jalpa #12071

1 - 2 of 2 Posts