Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few questions I was hoping I could get opinions on.
1). The Evo has the power seat/heated seat option, if I do not chose that, is the seat manual? How important is that option when it comes to resale?
2). Seems the Lifestyle pack is a no brainer since it includes lift and glass bonet. But the driver pack includes Magnetic suspension and CCB. What is the benefit of the suspension since you can seemingly get CCB as a $2700 stand alone option.
3). Is a CCB a big deal on resale? My current car has steels and it seem to stop fine.
4). Is there a place on here where I can find a full option price list as I have been using the Edmonds configurator and who knows how accurate that is.

My current Huracan is a 2018 Verde Mantis with with only 300 miles (bought is used a few months ago with 96 miles) it is a pretty loaded spec but steel brakes, including tech package, heated 2 tone seats and factory race exhaust. The dealer is offering me $210K as I trade it in and saying they could order me a lower spec Evo for about $225K. I would need to trade it in now and order an Evo for a September delivery (which is fine as I have other toys). Seems like to good to be true but I am being told by others I would do better selling my current Huracan privately. Is $210K all of it?

Thank you for any advise you can offer......

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,706 Posts
I can provide you with a pricing list and also be aware that the MY2022 EVO Coupe has gone up in price by only $838, so that is very modest increase. If you are trying to keep your specced order down then as you stated the Lifestyle pack is a no brainer and although CCBs are a nice option steel would be just fine and a little less costly. Regarding the seats there are Comfort (fully electric), Race and Sport Seats and of the three options the fully electric Comfort Seats are the least expensive ($3,200). I personally like the Sport Seats but if you want to keep the final spec price down then Sport Seats at $7,500 may be a little difficult to manage. I would not worry about resale because there will always be people that want one seat option over another and there will be some buyers that will prefer a lightly specced version. My advice is configure a vehicle you would want to own........don't worry so much about the next owner. Whatever you chose there will be a buyers out there that will like it.......provided, of course, you don't choose outlandish color combinations. You could potentially get more money for your 580 privately but you would lose the tax benefit (assuming that applies in your state) and selling privately requires a little more work on your part. Hope this helps.
Best of Luck!

Attachments

Reactions: M22

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,706 Posts
@M22, I left out the No Cost seat option:
Standard Seats with electrically adjustable backrest and manual adjustments for the height and length (see attached, red arrow) is a no cost option: $0

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the standard seats are on manual tracks for front to back adjustment, or did I read that wrong?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,706 Posts
So the standard seats are on manual tracks for front to back adjustment, or did I read that wrong?
Correct.

·
Registered
209 Posts
$210K with trade in tax credit is a very generous offer for a 2018. What is the sticker on it? Is it a spider?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I do not get a tax credit. No sales tax in NH. Sticker was $238,xxx.
You are getting an incredible number on the trade in. Jump on it......I have a 2018 spider and have been offered numbers way lower than that but I know I was getting lowballed. My car’s MSRP is over $275K too.

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Jim did you sit in the orange one at Boston Lambo? I was planning on ordering sport seats but after sitting in that one thinking I will go with what I have now. For a spyder the sports seats would be a must but now torn on what to do with ordering a coupe. Your car is all leather on the seats, I like the alcantara/leather combo I have now, sit in my seats Sunday to see how comfortable they are

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Scott, yes I sat in the sport seats, not as comfortable but they look great. See you Sunday. Too many options, colors, stitching, styles of seats....I can’t decide.

·
Registered
136 Posts
210 does seem like a good offer and honestly the dealer must know they will move it for very small profit but can move it quickly. It’s only 28k off MSRP. Plus they will still move a new car in the process.
You likely won’t get more private sale just from lack of easy financing options available to buyers that dealers can offer coupled with the fact you are getting nearly private sale pricing without any hassle.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,706 Posts
Dealerships are being very reasonable with their offers of late. They made me an offer I couldn’t refuse.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts