Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I'm selling a 2010 Lambo Balboni LP550-2, Signed by the man himself!

Details:
  • Expat owned
  • Dealer maintained
  • immaculate condition
  • 35,000km
  • Body colour: Blu Caelum Metallic [Blue] with signature white and gold racing stripes
  • Interior: black leather with signature stripes
  • Carbon rear wing, side skirting, interior and engine bay features
  • F1 single clutch gearbox
  • Kline Innovation exhaust system – Ultra light-weight F1 grade Inconel 625 (9.5kg). Original exhaust also provided.

See images in the attached thumbnails below. For pricing please PM me with your best offer!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Balboni was all about the Manual Transmission. Amazing his namesake cars were ordered with E Gears.
Yes - I'm surprised as well that those weren't the cars all speccd with a gated tranny! That would of been the edition to do it on!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Lambo should have made all Balbonis the same exact car, as speccd by Valentino. No options.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed. This one was ordered by the dealer and was on the showroom floor when I bought it. It was difficult to get my hands on a manual example. So I ended up with this. I can't complain, still my favourite ride in the Lambo range as it still feels mechanical, unlike the new Huracan.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Agreed. This one was ordered by the dealer and was on the showroom floor when I bought it. It was difficult to get my hands on a manual example. So I ended up with this. I can't complain, still my favourite ride in the Lambo range as it still feels mechanical, unlike the new Huracan.
You can always convert it to a manual. Talk to Stoyan79.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
The LP550-2's are a much more raw car than the AWD Gallardo's and Huracan's. Only 528 LP550-2's for the US and Canada were produced which includes the 25 Anniversary Cars. Now is the time to find a nice example before they are all in permanent homes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts