Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy! A little bit about myself, I started out interested in cheap NA Miatas and started becoming very interested in the FRS/BRZ/86 platform (still think it's a very capable platform). After realizing I had too many expensive hobbies preventing me from getting back into spirited weekend drives, I trimmed the fat and started saving up for something fun and rewarding: a mid-1990's NA1 NSX. I'm a few years outside my goal, but I started to think about other cars in similar price ranges, and for a little bit more, I could acquire ____. And now I'm spectating in the Lambo forum!

When I was much younger, I was a hater of flashy cars for reasons I knew nothing about. Now, I'm a full fledged car guy and realize that most of y'all are enthusiasts too. I'm looking forward to learning more about these cars, and the community behind (and in front of) the scenes.

·
Registered
2014 lamborghini Gallardo lp560-4 Spyder
53 Posts
Welcome! It sounds like you are goal oriented. That's an excellent place to start. You'll be behind a Lambo before you know it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,207 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Owning a Lamborghini is a sensual experience that cannot be described, at least not by me. I hope you will find that out for yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts