Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at 18k miles and am going in for my second year service.
I had a few questions.
So it says spark plugs should be changed every 2 years (or 18k miles, whichever comes first). However, it's optional this time around. The manual says it's only recommended if the car has been operated on dusty roads or in abnormal driving conditions. All things considered, I don't drive the car that hard. Most of the miles are highway miles also. I've never heard of a car needing spark plugs changed so frequently (I've only owned it for 1.4 years).
Also, it recommends a brake fluid flush every 2 years. Is it necessary to do it so frequently? Again, not really braking too aggressively. I get that it's an exotic car, but the oil filter has a VW logo on it for godsakes!:D:D
-
That being said, is there anything you folks recommend I do get done?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I waited till my 3rd year for plugs but only had about 9k miles at that service. Even with 18k you would probably be good on waiting till 3rd. Only other thing I would do at 2 year is cabin filter

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
For 2 years service,
Brake fluid: yes
Spark plug: no

You can change the spark plug on 3rd or 4th year.

BUT, there is possibility that the car will consume slightly more gas. But it is not significant enough if you only put minimal mileage per year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts