Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Symbolic just asked me if there would be any interest in a monthly Sunday meet in their new service facility in Sorrento Valley (San Diego). They told me that the new facility will have parking for more than 100 cars. They are also willing to give tours to their restoration shop. What do you guys think? Would we have enough interest to do another meet like our Carlsbad meet.

IMO, we finally would have a place to hold a meet without having to think that we are going to get kicked out. We also get to check out the cool cars that Symbolic is currently working on. I think it's a great idea, but of course, it will all depend on what the majority think about this meet. Feedback please....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Raymond, the Symbolic folks were at the Carlsbad meet on Saturday handing out flyers..Are you going to go?

J

P,s we missed you on Saturday :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Symbolic meet

Did this happen yet? My car is already there in the shop so.. I'm half way there already!!!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's every second Sunday of the month, at the Symbolic service center in Sorrento Valley. The meet starts at 9-11 am. I'll be there with my fresh from the Player's Run trip. Please come and say "hi".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.