Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!

I am a new member here and after renting have decided on purchasing a huracan spyder.
Is there anyone who has dealt with cats exotics (north of Seattle) in a used car transaction?

Any others in the Seattle area I should try?

Ideally I'm hoping to work with an experienced shop/individual who could help me find the right car and get it a ppi.

Any recommendations and advice are welcome. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, I figure i will give them a call and establish what I'm looking for.

Any tips or must have options?

Worth it to spend the extra $ for an evo over a low mileage earlier car?

Appreciate you all.

·
Registered
SL #7007
502 Posts
Since you’re in Seattle with that glorious weather, make sure it’s not a RWD Huracan!!!! Lmao…. JK

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,919 Posts
Roy has a great reputation and has worked with many of the members here. I think that would be a good place to start.

Reactions: PattCor

·
Registered
393 Posts
Roy is the best. When I found my Performante in Canada I went to him to handle all the import logistics. He bought my 610-4, picked it up here in Ohio, handled all the import details for the Performante, had it shipped to Seattle where he stored it for 30 days to clear quarantine and shipped it here to my front door in Ohio. Flawless process!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
I never transacted a deal with Roy but from all the crosstalk amongst forum members he seems like a stand up guy. OP, always remember, trust and verify, that is, due diligence + PPI.

Reactions: 54Greg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you to everyone for your help, I dropped an email to cats as well as a wtb post in our forum here.

If you know of a clean 610-4 spyder, send them my way please and thank you. Happy to pay a pre negotiated finders fee for the right car.

[email protected]
425 327 6665

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Kevin and I are searching deep for you...trying some of our contacts to see if they wish to sell. It is a hard market right now, hang in there.

Roy Cats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts