Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there an active Lambo group in the Seattle area? I just discovered that one of my distant neighbors owns one and plan to connect with him in the near future. I want to learn more about the cars. Are there any functions coming up in the near future? I currently own 3 Vipers and a Z06. I have room in my garage for one more car.
Bob

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome Viper Bob! I know your neighbor! There are a few of us currently but hope that there will be more now that we have a dealer in town.

In the interim, you can always join the lamborghini club of america www.lamborghiniclub.com - although all of the events takes place in ca, we should get a local chapter going.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Viper Bob, it was good to talk with you! We'll have to get together soon so you can get a better look at the Gallardo and it would be fun to see your vehicles and new garage.

Welcome!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm one too

I live in Snoqualmie on the Ridge. Hole #5 if you play there. I'm hoping to get into a Murcie as soon as I find a good one at a great price. So I'd like to hookup with others out there as well at some point!

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is Alex. I live in Seattle. Me and my bro, mostly my brother just bought 2002 yellow Murci. What a car! I will post some pics as soon as i get a chance to take them.
We will be at Alki beach this saturday evening, just chilling :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hi Jeremy:

Glad to see another Lambo enthusist up here in the Northwest. I own a Jalpa.

Are you going to make it to our 13th annual Seattle Italian Concours???

http://www.italianconcours.org

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alex,
Where will you be at Alkai? I may drive over and check out your car. Look for a blue & white Viper GTS with a wing and the number 183 on the door ( left over from the Silver State Classic challenge last fall).
Mike,
Give details on the Italian concours so I can check it out.

Bob :wave:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Allan:

You are real close to me. I live in Lakeland Hills, just before Sumner.

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
898 Posts
Bob,

We hold the Seattle Italian Concours every year in Seattle. Usually we are on the Pier right after the "Concerts at the Pier" fiinsh up. However, the city is rebuilding the Pier, so both the Concerts and the Concours had to find a new location. This year, we are on South Lake Union (almost next to the center for wooden boats.

Our website is: http://www.italianconcours.org

Many thanks to Roy who is sponsoring 2 marques for us this year. He is a great assest to have onboard with us! :)

So far, we already have 12 Lamborghini's that have indicated they will be showing up; (2) Murci's, (1) Jalpa, (2) Espada's, (1) Jarama, (1) Islero, (1) Urraco, (1) Silhouette, (2) Gallardo's and (1) Miura.

Both Jim & Joan Heady and Jim Kaminski will be with us this year.

Its only $35.00 to enter your car, and the goodie bag you get has about double that amount in "stuff" from our vendors and sponsors. Griots Garage gives each participant about $40.00 worth of their product. This year MIE will be providing their latest issue of VCM, and we are working with Cavillino, Prima Wine and Auto Efficianado magazines to have them provide their latest as well.

We also have a raffle this year (as we do every year), with 100% of the proceeds going to the "Make a Wish Foundation". GREAT CHARITY!!!! They will also have a booth at our event.

Hope you can make it.

Contact me via PM if you'd like more info. You can download the entrant form from the website too.

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hope to meet all of you soon. I did talk with Jim about starting a local chapter here so that we can get some organized events going and with the new dealership, we are bound to pick up some more new members.

If we can get organized, maybe we'll be able to kick something off before the end of the year.

Albert

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I know of 3 new lambos in Seattle in the last few weeks.....

Albert is right........lets get it going.........

I elect Albert as President...............
I elect Romeo as VP/Sec........
I elect..OK me as class clown........

Lets name it Lamborghin Pacific NW chapter?

Albert......First event should be back to Maryhill Loop Road for the DAY!!!!!!
:wave:

Lets set a date to meet...get all the info from Jim..we can do it at my house if you want...or do you want to wait till Montery?....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow!
I don't even own a Lambo and the thread I started may result in a new local club. If you guys decide to do a driving event I would like to tag along - that is if you don't mind having a Viper in your midst. I would promise to stay behind a little ways.

Bob :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Viper Bob. Im sorry i just saw youre post. We were at Alki on Sat near the boat launch with some people from a weading taking pictures. Then we were near the Alki Starbucks. We went there on Sunday also the car was parked near Sturbuks at Alki.

Ill let you know next time we will be there. Probably not for the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Alex,
I saw you out there by the boat launch on Saturday! If I had seen your post, I would have stopped...I was in the red 355 spider.

Dave

·
Registered
59 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I know of 3 new lambos in Seattle in the last few weeks.....

Albert is right........lets get it going.........

I elect Albert as President...............
I elect Romeo as VP/Sec........
I elect..OK me as class clown........

Lets name it Lamborghin Pacific NW chapter?

Albert......First event should be back to Maryhill Loop Road for the DAY!!!!!!
:wave:

Lets set a date to meet...get all the info from Jim..we can do it at my house if you want...or do you want to wait till Montery?....
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

We already have a national club - The Lamborghini Club of America. We should start a local chapter - We'll call it the Pacific NW chapter if it's OK with Jim (our national President).

If we can get organize to have NW runs, social get together's, a mechanism to communicate with members, we would have succeeded. If we pull togther we'll have better recognition with the local dealers as well - maybe some sponsorship even.

Jim's probably all wrapped up with the Monterey event so if we can get a breakfast meet together one weekend, we'll have made a good start. How about this Sunday am on the Eastside at 7:30am?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Sorry..I ment pres for this chapter not the USA....did not mean to take anything away from Jim.......

I will be on my way back from San Fran this weekend with the new Murcie Roadster.........plan to be at Marymoor by 1pm or so.......for the Ferrari on 12th event......maybe we can talk there or some other date.......or go ahead wiithout me on Sunday.......wahtever you decide I agree....you have my proxy vote..........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts