Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My allocation came up and thought I had seat decision made but now I’m confused. I thought there were 4 options: race, sport, cushion with electric and cushion without electric. My SA said there is no cushion without electric. Thoughts? I live in Florida and don’t need heat. I’m the only driver and don’t need electric. I don’t need to add weight by having additional electronics aboard. And finally, I thought I read cushion without electric and heat sits a little lower. Thanks for confirming!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I read the same as you that the cushion seats without electric sits lower. I believe I read it here on the forum. I chose the sport seats because, they look and feel good, and I didn't need heat or electric. So, my situation is similar to yours.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read the same as you that the cushion seats without electric sits lower. I believe I read it here on the forum. I chose the sport seats because, they look and feel good, and I didn't need heat or electric. So, my situation is similar to yours.
Thx for confirming I’m not crazy. I do like the sport seats but being that they are on restriction and I like the forged look better I’m spending the money on the forged comp package and going comfort seats. If the sport seats had forged carbon I’d likely wait it out.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
@Rcasa20, I am a little perplexed as well. Just tell your SA you want the standard seats (no upgrade). I had the standard seats on my 2019 580-2 and they were perfectly fine........heated seats are a waste for these kinds of cars plus the other negatives are the increased cost and added weight.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
I like the heated seats because it was 28 degrees last weekend at Zion Park for example. There are many uses for them when driving in a colder climate. What I don't like is the electric seats part of it. Total waste in my opinion. Added weight, more things to break and I'm the only one who drives it so the settings never change anyways.

·
Registered
SL #7007
910 Posts
I’d skip heated and electric. Save a little weight especially as you have mentioned you don’t need it. My SL doesn’t have electric seats and I don’t care. It takes a second to adjust it when the wife takes out the SL. I think almost every car/truck/suv I’ve had since 2011has had heated seats. I never use them. I’ll use the heater….. I don’t care for heated seats…. Now ventilated seats is a different story! Lol….

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Agree, I think heated seats in general are not necessary but I have it on many of my cars because the wife never leaves home without them. :giggle:

·
Registered
SL #7007
910 Posts
Agree, I think heated seats in general are not necessary but I have it on many of my cars because the wife never leaves home without them. :giggle:
LMAO, next time I’m in TX our wives need to hang out!

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My wife is the same. Which I guess raises the question when opting for heated seats are they both heated or just the driver?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
My wife is the same. Which I guess raises the question when opting for heated seats are they both heated or just the driver?
Both seats. Though, if it's Alcantara seats it probably is not all that necessary. As you know, with the Sport Seats there is no heating option, and the wife is just fine with that. ;)

·
Registered
SL #7007
910 Posts
@Rcasa20, sorry for commenting as I do not have a Huracan but my SL‘s interior is full alcantara. I live in SoCal and even when it’s 35 degrees, exactly as @Lambo2018 mentioned, alcantara has never been cold (In my experience). Unlike how leather can get in the cold.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I for 1 love my heated seats. The lambo will never get driven in temps that cold so it does not matter, but when its 10 degrees out you very much appreciate heated seats and steering wheels around here.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you mean comfort?
You don’t have to get electric/ heat you can go straight up comfort.
You can see that on the configuration...screen.
Yes…comfort. I’m hoping the configurator is accurate so I don’t have to waste $3200. But nobody has come forward with an EVO with non-electric comfort so my fingers are crossed the config is accurate and my SA verifies that. He told me has to make a selection for a seat, I told him he doesn’t, so he’s looking into it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Yes…comfort. I’m hoping the configurator is accurate so I don’t have to waste $3200. But nobody has come forward with an EVO with non-electric comfort so my fingers are crossed the config is accurate and my SA verifies that. He told me has to make a selection for a seat, I told him he doesn’t, so he’s looking into it.
Firstly Congratulations! So, unless I am misreading your order submission is imminent, correct? If so, get a LOOM screenshot that will be proof positive.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Firstly Congratulations! So, unless I am misreading your order submission is imminent, correct? If so, get a LOOM screenshot that will be proof positive.
Yep, my good luck is another’s bad luck. I moved up one month because sport seats are on restriction and I’m good with comfort seats. If I was insistent on sport I’d be looking at another 2 months at least.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Yep, my good luck is another’s bad luck. I moved up one month because sport seats are on restriction and I’m good with comfort seats. If I was insistent on sport I’d be looking at another 2 months at least.
I thought the STO might be affected by Sport Seat restriction but my SA said not. I think the standard seats are nice but I am curious to see whether you can option the Sportivo Bicolor. In any event, let us know.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
If you tell Lamborghini you are a big fan of the new infotainment system and they were geniuses for not having a volume control knob. You might get your car even quicker yet.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts