Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm searching for a Diablo 6.0SE. Can only find one so far on the internet, located at Garage Affolter in Switzerland. What are the chances of importing this car to the USA? Slim to none? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
IT CAN BE DONE.....I WAS IN LONG TALKS WITH THEM ABOUT THIS CAR.THE GOLD ONE RIGHT.......?

I HAVE THE 6.0SE IN BROWN #19......I WANT ITS MATE....THERE IS ALSO A GOLD SE IN CANADA.BRAND NEW.STILL UNDER MSO......I THINK THE PRICE IS AROUND 280K USA...TO MUCH......THE SWISS ONE IS MORE COST EFFECTIVE......IF YOU WANT CALL ME AND I CAN GIVE YOU MORE...

ROY L. CATS 1-206-396-5059 (CELL) :wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Roytoy,

Thanks for the quick response. Affolter have their gold SE listed at 215000 swiss francs. About 172k US. Seems pretty cheap for the absolute last diablos ever made, don't you think? Also, I checked on Lambo registry.com and it seems there's quite a few 6.0 SEs in Canada. I find this qurious. Don't know if any of them are for sale somewhere though, perhaps you could help with the info? Also, I posted on L-power on the Euro Cars thread and got the response that euro Diablo 6.0s can't be imported to the USA. But, with a rare car like this I guess anything is possible.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roytoy, weren't you the one that had a gold SE originally but sold it when you got the brown SE? Or was that someone else?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Please ask Raymond about the gold 6.0 from Affolter. I think, that the car has a little crash Affolter repaired - but I´m not sure !?!?

A few weeks ago, a blue 6.0 was for sale at Symbolic-Motors in U.S.-Version. I found the car in the web. Take a look at their homepage.

I come from germany, and at one of the german Lambo-Dealer there is a "brand-new" Diablo 6.0 for sale!!! No miles driven. Painted in orange with orange leather. It looks great.

The german versions haven`t the sideskirts (is this correct written?). It must be very expensive to rebuilt into legal u.s.-version, or not?

:wave:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Affolter has SE #03 in gold and still has or had #02 in brown.

SE #03 had an accident in the front, it hit a barrier but it's fixed now and for sale.

If you are from the states buy the car in America, there are differences in technique I don't know but there are.
RoyToy is an excellent reference he can help you :wave:

·
Registered
283 Posts
ooo that looks bad. :whip:

Me and my girlfriend decided that when we get a lambo, we want the brown SE. Its a very nice car. Does anyone know what the price might be in 10 years or so?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
billabong said:
ooo that looks bad. :whip:

Me and my girlfriend decided that when we get a lambo, we want the brown SE. Its a very nice car. Does anyone know what the price might be in 10 years or so?
imo they could only grow from now to 10 years, sorry to give you a bad news

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
raymond said:
Well, I guess I wouldnt really care much about SOME of the extras on a SE, but I just love the brown exterior and brown/white interior. Its the only Lamborghini that I find looks amazing in that colour combo.
That gold SE doesnt really do it for me though :p

·
Registered
172 Posts
455HP mentioned a 0 miles new Orange VT 6.0 for sale in Germany.

Anybody knows if this car is still for sale and at which dealer ?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've heard that the 6.0 SE has more power like the normal 6.0 VT. Is it correct?

...and is there really a SE colored in orange originaly from the factory?

THX

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've heard that the 6.0 SE has more power like the normal 6.0 VT. Is it correct?

...and is there really a SE colored in orange originaly from the factory?

THX
To my knowledge the HP is the same as the regular 6.0 SE only the gear ratio is different.

There was one orange 6.0 SE produced for the UK. (RHD version)

BTW I found the zero milage Orange 6.0 I mentioned in an earlier post is no longer at 0 miles. It has been registered in 2006 and now has roughly 600 miles. It's currently for sale at 250.000 euro (370.000 US$)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts